The Law

Sircus

I was just wondering, do you think you'll get a one star rating if you speed through a redlight? i know it would be quite irritating after a while but i think a few of the major intersections should have like a speeding cam or sumthin tounge.gif tell me what you think

If I remember correctly, this was in the Driver series, and it got irritating when you got in trouble for passing a red light. No Gta was this realistic so far, so there's a small chance that this wont be in Gta4.

Driving around like a real person isn't fun at all.

lieutenant #4

well, i think you could but only if a cop was there. it would be very annoying if every time you speed through an intersection you got a star, it also wouldnt make sense if a cop was not there

well, i think you could but only if a cop was there. it would be very annoying if every time you speed through an intersection you got a star, it also wouldnt make sense if a cop was not there

yea i guess your right, so then im hoping we have a few cops around every major intersection to stop speeding, its just the perfect excuse to kill them. along with many others.

no i dont think so but it hasn't really said anything yet so we don't know for sure