Many Suprises Left

Deffpony

I just finished reading the Gameradar hands on preview (the first one) and It is probably my favorite because they spent all 2 hours just f-ing around instead of doing missions. In there preview there are a few things that hint to R* still hiding somethings. Once while driving a blue man icon appears on the map and the R* rep tells them to ingore it and go the opposite direction. Then when the player entered romans apartment there were things that they saw that R* told them to not talk about. Also, the preview says that there is a pay n spray they happened to pass by, which is interesting since Pay n Sprays were supposedly reported to be absent from the game if I remember correctly. This all leaves me to think that maybe there are things that arent being 100% honest about (which could be a good thing). Just thought I would share.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/grand-th...051014323586065

Does anyone else know of anything similar to this they would like to share.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Yea I was a bit suspicious when it was metioned that there'd be NO pay 'n spray a while back, as that's a gta trademark, even more than ammunation.

Who knows, many more things that were said to not be in the game actually might be after all. Mind you it's not like a great deal of stuff is going to be removed, only planes, parachutes, and a few other things have been said to not feature.

I hope there are parking ticket wardens, just so we can kill them.

I just finished reading the Gameradar hands on preview (the first one) and It is probably my favorite because they spent all 2 hours just f-ing around instead of doing missions. In there preview there are a few things that hint to R* still hiding somethings. Once while driving a blue man icon appears on the map and the R* rep tells them to ingore it and go the opposite direction. Then when the player entered romans apartment there were things that they saw that R* told them to not talk about. Also, the preview says that there is a pay n spray they happened to pass by, which is interesting since Pay n Sprays were supposedly reported to be absent from the game if I remember correctly. This all leaves me to think that maybe there are things that arent being 100% honest about (which could be a good thing). Just thought I would share.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/grand-th...051014323586065

Does anyone else know of anything similar to this they would like to share.

You could be thinking about Ammu-Nation, not Pay N' Spray. I might be wrong but I don't think I ever heard anything about no P N' Spray's.

No.In an early preview they were talking about p&s being absent.Its good to see that they are in now though.

I didnt know they said parachutes are out though.Can somebody link me to the source please.(thanx in advance)

Im sure there is BUT every company always says that there is, even if there may not be to sell their game so this isn't really anything new or interesting

So maybe planes are in? And car customization as well.

I highly doubt that some how..

Why would you want to fly a plane in a city thats so dense anyway.....

Car custormization - I also doubt it as well

I didnt know they said parachutes are out though.Can somebody link me to the source please.(thanx in advance)

Was said a long time I think, along with their being no jetpack etc because of realism.

edit - sorry for double post

Pay 'n' Spray should be gone with the new "realism" thing going on with GTA. Never liked it, I had cops after me, they were 10 feet behind me as I entered PNS and then when I came out they all went away. Never liked it.

Yq5y51Y.png

Makes me happy but they said there is pay'n spray in the game, it just doesn't remove your wanted level

Was said a long time I think, along with their being no jetpack etc because of realism.

Until i see the source i will believe there in..basejumping ftw.

yeah i think that you can cut your hair not have different hairstyles (well ye never know) but just cut it when it grows and i think you can work out becuase on a screen there is a gym in the background you probs wont be able to lose or gain weight but maybe working out makes your punches damge more and get more stamina things like that

Azzerwazzer

well, i sure hope someone got it wrong with the parachutes. nervous.gif Look at the freaking skyscrapers. and i hope they still have a dashboard view.

i'm sure R* won't dissapoint though. biggrin.gif

the way the previewers go on about the game it sounds like there is something subtle mixed in with IV that makes the simplest things awesomely fun.

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article...2008-323-4.html

But with all the hooha going around with the previews lately, I'm not sure either really

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article...2008-323-4.html

But with all the hooha going around with the previews lately, I'm not sure either really

Damn shame that.Thanx for letting me know anyways.

They said that instead of Pay n' sprays, players should now "go into a abandoned garage and switch cars" to get the police off of their trail. If they said that explicitly, then why would they put it in the game? Maybe it is just a feature in the game, that you can't go into (In SA there are many stores into which you can't go).

They said that instead of Pay n' sprays, players should now "go into a abandoned garage and switch cars" to get the police off of their trail. If they said that explicitly, then why would they put it in the game? Maybe it is just a feature in the game, that you can't go into (In SA there are many stores into which you can't go).

Cosmetic reasons.

~>>TsingTao<<~
Pay 'n' Spray should be gone with the new "realism" thing going on with GTA. Never liked it, I had cops after me, they were 10 feet behind me as I entered PNS and then when I came out they all went away. Never liked it.

Yeh that used to be so dumb, The stars would flash, Even if you bumped into a cop car your earlier stars would appear again, Even if it was 4 or 5 stars.

I hope they make this game as realistic as possible, Because for me, GTA is evolving, It needs major change to survive.

Its like a finger pointing away to the Moon,

Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

MSN: [email protected]

Grand Theft Auto IV

29 April 2008

EA Games® made me do it £££££ :(