Stuck after Completing High Noon

Patrick86L

I completed the Free Fall mission and it said "*If you've completed the mission 'Misappropriation', you will now recieve a phonecall from Officer Tenpenny. He wants to meet someplace quiet so that you can hand over the dossier. Meet C.R.A.S.H in Las Brujas (near the devil's castle) in the desert." I followed this instruction and went to the desert to do the High Noon mission. After the second try I killed Pulaski and the cut scene ended with me stomping his face.

After I completed that mission I have no idea where I'm suppose to go. It looks like I skipped the last Las Venturas missions because I went straight to completing High Noon. The walkthrough says after completing High Noon that I go back to Los Santos but when I do nothing happens. I don't see anything on the map that indicates a new mission. My only guess is whether I need to complete every mission in order to continue. I still have a Zero mission left in San Fierro that was too hard for me to complete and I have the Toreno N.O.E mission left at the Air Yard. Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance.

You need to complete N.O.E. and the remainder of the airstrip missions to continue.

Of those only N.O.E. requires flying.

Zero's missions isn't required for the storyline.

I had a feeling I needed to complete the air strip missions. Thanks for your help and the quick response! colgate.gif