game mods

GTR_77

i was wondering if any one knew if there was any mods for vcs psp beacuse i want nobles and lambos and all that lot that you can get on vc ps2 but i want it on my psp memory stick so i can use them off there.

please help or write back

thank you to everyone helping

As far as I know the only modding you can do for the PSP version of the game is with use of the Cheat Device.

• 2 weeks later...

can you guys make some real mods for psp like hummer mod, because those cheat device "mods" sucks. so i would be very thankfull if you can make mods for psp.

can you guys make some real mods for psp like hummer mod, because those cheat device "mods" sucks. so i would be very thankfull if you can make mods for psp.

They don't "suck" as long as you know what your doing.

What the hell is a hummer mod anyway??

And to the original poster, yes, it is possible to unpack the GTA VCS iso, mod some files and re-pack.

But as of yet there has been no reason to because the same things can basically be done in CheatDevice. Again, if you know what your doing. wink.gif

And to the original poster, yes, it is possible to unpack the GTA VCS iso, mod some files and re-pack.

But as of yet there has been no reason to because the same things can basically be done in CheatDevice. Again, if you know what your doing. wink.gif

I think by Hummer mod, I think he means like the actual Hummer mod from GTA: SA, GTA: VC, etc. (PC Version).

user posted image

Edited by MC_320

I think by Hummer mod, I think he means like the actual Hummer mod from GTA: SA, GTA: VC, etc. (PC Version).

user posted image

Thanks MC, At least someone here thinks before they post. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

OT a little: Why the hell to people come in here without a clue, and then pronounce something they just can't grasp as crap? Never quite understood that about some people.'rant over'

smile.gifsmile.gif