annoying things

a-woodward

for example when i get in to a fast car and i want to go fast their will be traffic every were so you will have to stop or just ruen your car anyway by trying to smash through at full speed devil.gif

ow well i done see anything else that may annoy me sigh.gif

Mr. Self Destruct

My main gripe would have to be with all the cynical c*nts on this forum.

I'm sure you know who you are.

(or at least the rest of us do)

I have to say man, Is this really worth making a whole new thread for?

Heres a cookie for trying though cookie.gif

For example when you get into a fast car, there will be traffic everywhere so you will have to stop or just ruin your car, anyway by trying to smash through at full speed. devil.gif

Oh, well i don't see anything else that may annoy me sigh.gif

Is this a topic about things that may annoy us in IV or just the traffic thing? Well if it is then something that may annoy me is the struggle to get weapons. I will probably like the arms dealer thing, but if I need weapons really fat it may become a hindrance.

CookPassBabtridge

I think the phone may become annoying, particularly if you cannot disable it when you just want to free roam and do your own thing.

Also as a side note, threads arent annoying if you dont bother posting in them...

I think the phone may become annoying, particularly if you cannot disable it when you just want to free roam and do your own thing.

Also as a side note, threads arent annoying if you dont bother posting in them...

Yes, i think that could become annoying, but i will feel the urge to answer becasue i dont want to miss out on anything.

CookPassBabtridge

Similar to the phone issue, also I imagine keeping the characters 'sweet' could get hard work too. I dont like conforming to a story too much

O/T - Darrell wheres your Feeny gone man? Dont let em get to ya!! cool.gif

Similar to the phone issue, also I imagine keeping the characters 'sweet' could get hard work too. I dont like conforming to a story too much

O/T - Darrell wheres your Feeny gone man? Dont let em get to ya!! cool.gif

Bored of that, i need to change. Think I'll just use an Avatar from the forums.

Annoying things I find annoying are threads such as this! bravo hahaha tounge.gifangry.gif

I agree, pointless topic... cookie.gifcookie.gif

AVatar of TErminator TWo?!? haha Shift key never releases proper!

Ha ha yes. Robert Patrick. tounge.gif

What would definitely annoy me is if they did two things as in SA:

Girlfriends and Gang Territories protection. Let me explain.

Remember how they said relationships are important in the game as in you got to call the person you have to see at a certain hour to tell them you won't be able to make it on time? And that if you keep a good relationship with certain persons it'll help you?

Well, back to my examples from SA:

• Girlfriends: You had to always date them or some sh*t to keep the relationship bar good and it prevented you from a total freedom for say, you wanting to do whatever the f*ck you want for two in-game weeks without having to be bothered to do something with them.
  • Gang territories protection: Say you were having fun drifting in the streets of Venturas, well you had to travel back to Santos to protect your territory when the message popped up to keep it or you could save your game to get around it.
Well, I know it won't be the exact same thing in IV but you get the idea. If secondary sh*t that's still important in some way prevents from having a total freedom and makes you interupt what you are doing regularly that would piss the f*ck off me.

The prospect of gangs was something I dreaded just from how it was described, but I grew to really enjoy it... dancing and dating will not be as we saw in SanAn, so no fear there... at least too much, I know it will be different. (how much, is what worries me still)

niko kneeling for every cop that approaches him could get annoying...it seems too scripted. I liked the old system where you got busted if a cop managed to get you on your back.

So why bump it up with that?? Cookies my ass

You don't see me dissin you?!? I think if people posting in said thread (right, said Fred?!) then we can turn the direction around, and the mods don't mind or they'd lock it up!

CookPassBabtridge

That was aimed at Jimmarn. Nothing more annoying that ignorant one word posts when people arent interested in the topic.

Early on I would have doubted a save on this topic, but the mods are generous!

I think we lifted the level of spam by trying to delve into an old topic with some new ideas.

LukeWALTON9190

the thing where you will be in a high speed chase (on foot) and when you get to some stairs, you go at the same pace as if you were walking, i hope that will get fixed

the thing where you will be in a high speed chase (on foot) and when you get to some stairs, you go at the same pace as if you were walking, i hope that will get fixed

yeah... but I think that's a weakness in Euphoria... i tried getting my characters to walk up a set of stairs and it didn't really work very well.

NikoVercetti
So why bump it up with that?? Cookies my ass

You don't see me dissin you?!? I think if people posting in said thread (right, said Fred?!) then we can turn the direction around, and the mods don't mind or they'd lock it up!

cookie.gif Have a cookie Slamman. You bring a refreshing sense of humor to threads. Anyways, on topic - The thing that might annoy me would be having to jog down steps every time, but Ì could see myself just jumping over the steps to avoid them tounge.gif

LukeWALTON9190

yeah... but I think that's a weakness in Euphoria... i tried getting my characters to walk up a set of stairs and it didn't really work very well.

they said it was an animation that was used, it wouldnt hurt just to make a few more for climbing steps, its not like hardly any steps will be in the game, we will be constantly going up and down (I think) and it could get really annoying

CookPassBabtridge

True. Fire escapes are a feature this time I beleive, so that needs fixing up so its not a waste

they said it was an animation that was used, it wouldnt hurt just to make a few more for climbing steps, its not like hardly any steps will be in the game, we will be constantly going up and down (I think) and it could get really annoying

euphoria uses animations to drive characters... i'm just saying walking steps is a bitch to do in euphoria, that could be the reason...

Still, I would've thought rockstar could fix that, i'm just an amateur especially when it comes to computer animation

elpartizan88
What would definitely annoy me is if they did two things as in SA:

Girlfriends and Gang Territories protection. Let me explain.

Remember how they said relationships are important in the game as in you got to call the person you have to see at a certain hour to tell them you won't be able to make it on time? And that if you keep a good relationship with certain persons it'll help you?

Well, back to my examples from SA:

• Girlfriends: You had to always date them or some sh*t to keep the relationship bar good and it prevented you from a total freedom for say, you wanting to do whatever the f*ck you want for two in-game weeks without having to be bothered to do something with them.
  • Gang territories protection: Say you were having fun drifting in the streets of Venturas, well you had to travel back to Santos to protect your territory when the message popped up to keep it or you could save your game to get around it.
Well, I know it won't be the exact same thing in IV but you get the idea. If secondary sh*t that's still important in some way prevents from having a total freedom and makes you interupt what you are doing regularly that would piss the f*ck off me.

yea i totally agree! i hated the fact that there were girlfriends in the game, it was so lame and boring.. and yea i hated those stupid gang territories, every 5 minutes id get a message saying "defend yo hood!" meanwhile im sailing on a boat on the other side of the map confused.gif

CJ was the worst character in gta history mad.gif

My main gripe would have to be with all the cynical c*nts on this forum.

I'm sure you know who you are.

(or at least the rest of us do)

I have to say man, Is this really worth making a whole new thread for?

Heres a cookie for trying though cookie.gif

People like you annoy me,who attempt to f*ck up a thread but fail.

On topic: It would be annoying if buildings pop up outta no where like in previous grand theft auto games.

For me, it could be what I have to deal with in San Andreas with the Zero mission everyone's been trippin'... The cutscenes that delay a mission's second or third attempt. After that, it's no worries! <sarcasm mode>