Anarchy Online

CrazyJim

Uhh, what is Anachy Online?

its an online game...

Anachy Online is an online game, are you kidding me?.

How about a little bit more detail for those of us that have never heard of the game.

s0h607k.jpg

Uhh, what is Anachy Online?

its an online game...

Anachy Online is an online game, are you kidding me?.

How about a little bit more detail for those of us that have never heard of the game.

The question was does anyone play Anarchy online not does anyone know what it is.. if you can't google then don't post.

To GodfatherITB heres the link..Anarchy online

Looks pretty cool and free as well, always good. The dudes riding around on the hoverboards look pretty snazzy.

http://www.anarchyonline.com/anarchy/front...oards1Sep21.jpg

Edited by meta187

The question was does anyone play Anarchy online not does anyone know what it is.. if you can't google then don't post.

To GodfatherITB heres the link..Anarchy online

Contradiction much?.

If i come into a topic i shouldn't have to Google things all the relative information should already be in the topic.

If you add a few details then maybe people will start talking in the topic more and then actually start to play the game if they like the idea of it.

s0h607k.jpg

For those of us unwilling to look at the link I can sum it up pretty quick: Anarchy Online is an awful sci-fi MMORPG, featuring the worst UI I've ever had the displeasure of suffering through in an MMO or otherwise. It's also free, but even that can't help this game. Trust me when I say that you're infinitely better off paying the 15 dollars a month for Tabula Rasa or EvE Online to get your Sci-Fi MMORPG fix.

Bottom line: Anarchy isn't even worth the free download.

Metal up your ass!

For those of us unwilling to look at the link I can sum it up pretty quick: Anarchy Online is an awful sci-fi MMORPG, featuring the worst UI I've ever had the displeasure of suffering through in an MMO or otherwise. It's also free, but even that can't help this game. Trust me when I say that you're infinitely better off paying the 15 dollars a month for Tabula Rasa or EvE Online to get your Sci-Fi MMORPG fix.

The game has some flaws yes, and it deffinatly isnt for dumb people who cant get the concept. The game has been going strong since 2002, and its getting a new graphics upgrade. Unfortunatly I wasnet on here to try and get opinions on what everyone thinks of the game this post was made to see who plays it if you want to be negative and rag sh*t out, or if you have/want opinions on it please make another thread...

TO Seddo..I made this thread to see who plays AO not to Inform you about it, im sorry if you can't always have everything handed to you on a silver platter, but the fact is your the one wanting the information on it so your the one that should google it. Im not a mind reader.. Do you have to have someone hold your hand everywhere you go? Next time read the post before trying to make a point.

Edited by CrazyJim

The game has some flaws yes, and it deffinatly isnt for dumb people who cant get the concept. The game has been going strong since 2002, and it getting a new graphics engine. Unfortunatly I wasnet on here to try and get opinions on what everyone thinks of the game this post was made to see who plays it if you want to be negative and rag sh*t out please make another post...

Some flaws? SOME?! Good lord! Horrible animations, the WORST UI in the history of games, graphics that make even 8-bit games stomp their feet in glory, enemies that will chase you FOREVER, a botched tutorial, an overly elaborate character design system that gives everything but the information you need on your class, sound effects that you can actually hear begin and end because theres a big static sound... I could go on.

And I get the concept of the game. Even if it were something as interesting as APB or Prototype, it's not worth suffering through bad game design, free or not. After playing wonderful MMOs like Pirates of the Burning Sea, WoW, EvE Online, and City of Heroes, or even some of the lesser ones like Planetside, Anarchy Online comes off as bland, boring, and overly complicated while at the same time being too simple.

If you like it, more power to you, I wish I could enjoy a free MMO. Please don't start calling me dumb because I don't agree with you.

Metal up your ass!

Please don't start calling me dumb because I don't agree with you.

*Sigh* there we go with more simple minded remarks... I didnt call you dumb if you read my post I said "Dumb people" cant get the concept. You said you got the concept so therefore your not dumb...

G MONEY $$$

Time to leave CrazyJim. You've clearly failed at this forum.

Anarchy Online is old as sh*t. That's all I have to say about it. whatsthat.gif

This topic is just one big pot of fail. Time to let CrazyJim walk away in humiliation, and for someone to lock this thread, since it obviously isn't going anywhere.

Ever get the feeling that you suck?

I used to play it. It was boring and the interface was too f*cked up for it's own good. But if I did still play it I certainly wouldn't tell your arse, lest I have to deal with your stupidity. Topics are for public discussion and you cannot prohibit opinions if they aren't breaking the rules. Plus, making a thread where you simply ask "Hey guys do u play this game??" is a waste of everybody's time and is essentially spam.

G Money $$$, Jaymig53, RoxRox....I can clearly see that you guys are too emotional to handle confrontation so you tell anyone who is a "threat" to your perfect society they "fail on these forums" and "leave these forums". You say I fail on these forums when I say you should not be worried about what I fail at, but what you yourselves are failing at, and in my eyes it seems you have or are starting to fail at life. Your only "comeback" is a so called "insult" which is a last resort when you know there is no argument. Normally I do not like to fight and I use fighting as a form of self defence, but this is a one time thing, because I feel you should be told straight. Take my advice stop getting so worked up over these forums, go outside get some fresh air and just relax.. Another bit of advice for you... If you go looking for trouble, trouble will find you.. Ill walk away from this thread with my head held high and not in defeat or "failure" as you state...Good day.

Edited by CrazyJim

G Money $$$, Jaymig53, RoxRox....I can clearly see that you guys are too emotional to handle confrontation so you tell anyone who is a "threat" to your perfect society they "fail on these forums" and "leave these forums". You say I fail on these forums when I say you should not be worried about what I fail at, but what you yourselves are failing at, and in my eyes it seems you have or are starting to fail at life. Your only "comeback" is a so called "insult" which is a last resort when you know there is no argument. Normally I do not like to fight and I use fighting as a form of self defence, but this is a one time thing, because I feel you should be told straight. Take my advice stop getting so worked up over these forums, go outside get some fresh air and just relax.. Another bit of advice for you... If you go looking for trouble, trouble will find you.. Ill walk away from this thread with my head held high and not in defeat or "failure" as you state...Good day.

The thing you fail to realise is that the entire time, most of the members in this thread have been getting a laugh from your so-called retorts, and by your obviously angry replies you should be the one going outside, brotha. turn.gif

Was fun while it lasted (guns, killing chickens ect) but got way to complicated with the teleports and that stuff. Combat was boring and glitchy, servers lagged, f*ckloads of patches. But there were some pretty cool people on it.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.