Trunks and all you moaners

Jonny04

Why does people belive one shoddy preview when all the evidence points to trunks.

Plus the fact that the Official American Xbox mag saw months ago "Press Y to open the trunk" So enough of the fecking moaning.

Even if there is no trunks I'll be over it- but the fact that they saw it and all the other evidence points to it like weapons from a trunk with LJ, and the scenes of Niko looking into a trunk- it all points to it.

Kikizo is good, but they sucked this time round- I reckon they probaly mucked around so much they had jack sh*t to report on. Other sites have done a lot better work on their previews.

You obviously just read mine or the other topic about things that were supposedly in, but not so in the previews. Didn't really need another topic, where the same thing's just going to be debated anyway confused.gif

I seriously think trunks are in. Also car customisation. I have doubts about some information we were told.

I 2nd that.

Lol yeh I did, but too many pages, thought I'd just put out that little point. why would the magazine lie? I dunno but it would be a nice addition

I seriously think trunks are in. Also car customisation. I have doubts about some information we were told.

I 2nd that.

I agree awell.

Lol yeh I did, but too many pages, thought I'd just put out that little point. why would the magazine lie? I dunno but it would be a nice addition

It's not so much them lying, but I swear previewers are just getting less and less accurate with their info. Also, they are meant to 'explore' whatever they play to try and uncover whatever, it seems like they just got carried away with playing the game and didn't think so much for the reader. I mean, they think we wanted to know about stealing cars, shooting, what weapons they had? We already knew about this stuff.

I'm tired of crappy previews and misinformation. I'll read the multiplayer hands-on previews, but other than that, i'm no longer bothered with what they've got to say.

Kikizo's was very dissappointing this time around, considering their previous depth and chunks of info.

I think what was said or meant about trunks is that you can open them and find items, but you can't use them to store items. As many rumours were that you would be able to stash your weapons or money in trunks like a safe.

I 2nd that.

I agree awell.

You have no good reason not to trust them when they say no customized cars or trunks. They played it, not us. They spoke with R*, not us.

I 2nd that.

I agree awell.

You have no good reason not to trust them when they say no customized cars or trunks. They played it, not us. They spoke with R*, not us.

Mybe R* turned the option off...maybe they didn't want us to know what the trunk was used for...jut because a preview said it doesn't make it true. I mean as we've seen older previews contradict the new ones so who's to say that everything they wrote was true? So we DO have a good reason not to trust them fully...

Poor English + Stupid topic subjects = spam/trolling

There's no point to post a thread on a disagreement someone already discussed in a thread. No real point.

Poor English + Stupid topic subjects = spam/trolling

There's no point to post a thread on a disagreement someone already discussed in a thread. No real point.

This is a forum. If I wanted to make a point in better English I would of written out an essay- but oh yeah this is a forum.