Hud textures

Busta_94

Hi,

I find textures Radar And HUD in GTA San Andreas, definitely i find HP, Armor and Oxygen Bar texture, i want change orginal textures on other, in HUD.txd i not find, please, mayby i must change something in gta_sa.exe, if yes that how change?

Hi,

I find textures Radar And HUD in GTA San Andreas, definitely i find HP, Armor and Oxygen Bar texture, i want change orginal textures on other, in HUD.txd i not find, please, mayby i must change something in gta_sa.exe, if yes that how change?

first of all, you can change HUD elements as you want, but not all can be moded as simple as change textures, it's provably easier for you to create an ASI mod to hang from San Andreas, cause modify the exe is clearly not allowed at all, neither distribute it.

Modifying your exe is allowed, and so is distributing patches that do it. Legally, and here.

It's distributing the actual exe that is forbidden by international law in most places.

However, yes, some way of hooking at runtime is the best method and I believe Sacky's

San Andreas Limit Adjuster has this setting and if you do something nice, he seems good

about allowing you to distribute it.

You didn't definitely find the HP, O2, etc, it is hard coded, but I think english is not

your first language. Stick with it wink.gif

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr