Money Making

Smiley001

Can anyone point out the fastest way to make money in this game? Unlike VC, SA and VCS there are no asset buildings to generate money, no appache copters for vigilante (maybe with cheatdevice or smth but i am on PS2) and the missions usualy give an avarage 2000$ so that's not a lot either. Weapons cost alot and it is very easy to get poor...

Sadly there is no quick fix to getting good cash fast. The side missions (some of them) generate decent rewards some ranging from $2000 +. You could always knock over parking meters, kill hookers or peds near the ATM in china town.

Can anyone point out the fastest way to make money in this game? Unlike VC, SA and VCS there are no asset buildings to generate money, no appache copters for vigilante (maybe with cheatdevice or smth but i am on PS2) and the missions usualy give an avarage 2000$ so that's not a lot either. Weapons cost alot and it is very easy to get poor...

Go to hogs and cogs (bike selling) and sell bikes for about 1-2 hours and you will get an AWFUL lot of money for each bike after ech sale (bout' 10,000 per bike!)

LCS does have assets, Punk noodles in Chinatown, The Bike Shop in Stauntan Island, Capital Autos in Harwood are all assets after doing the missions for them. Punk noodles and the bike shop are similer to the pizza boy side mission in VC, and the car lot requires you to "sell" cars. they all generate money after you complete the asset.

LCS does have assets, Punk noodles in Chinatown, The Bike Shop in Stauntan Island, Capital Autos in Harwood are all assets after doing the missions for them. Punk noodles and the bike shop are similer to the pizza boy side mission in VC, and the car lot requires you to "sell" cars. they all generate money after you complete the asset.

I think it's a pizza shop in Staunton Island also that generates money also. If you do most if not all the sidemissions you can from the beginning of the game and you start finding your weapons instead of buying them you should have an abundance of money, or at least a hefty amount

The first thing I do when I start a new gta game is taxi cabs, if you can do a straight run on 100 pickups.

Be careful not to run over anyone because the cops will catch you when you crash your taxi cab.