any new info found ?

Pl<>r3x

if you findsomething new , post it here

- when shooting a tire , the tire will slowly run out of air

- ho's are in

- you get free taxi rides when your friendship with Roman increases

- you get free guns when your friendship increases with a gundealer (dont know if Jacob's the only one)

- peddleboats are in

- clothes customization and barbers are also in (not that wide assortiment like in SA)

- Mammoth is a Hummer

- Tai Chi practicioners are also in biggrin.gif

- the sister of "Packie" has an eye for nico (dating is in ?)

- storyline is longer than SA

found it on the 9lives hands on preview

heres some more ..... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Broker is the only island open at the start, however you can begin accessing the other islands sooner than you have in previous games

.If you die during a mission you're given a chance to retry it by way of a text, after respawning at the hospital

.Headlights can be set to full beam or dipped, but they can't be turned off

.We mentioned a while ago that you may find items of use to you in vehicles, it has now been confirmed that you can't actually use vehicles as a place to store items

.Cars are not customisable as they were in San Andreas

.Items on the ground now have a yellow halo around them. Rather than the cylindrical glow we've become accustomed to in the series' previous offerings, GTA IV's mission markers are now large arrows pointing at the ground.

.There are eighteen radio stations in total. Genres include funk, reggae, jazz, dance, Jamaican, pop, hardcore, hip hop and an Eastern European station. One of the stations is called The Vibe, which plays RnB and soul music.

.You can pause the game to view a full size map of the city. Selecting a destination will map out a route to it on your radar.

.On the subject of GPS, some of the more expensive cars have voice navigation.

.As mentioned previously it is now possible to lob grenades and molotov cocktails out vehicle windows. Firing a gun is said to be (realistically) less accurate than in previous games.

.Niko is a master at Krav Maga, a fighting style the Israeli Special Forces use.

.Niko was able to punch someone hard enough that they crashed through a window behind them.

.Once minor technical difference between the PS3 and 360 versions has been spotted - The 360 version is brighter and has slightly more vibrant colour, while the PS3 build has less aliasing issues.

Niko is a master at Krav Maga, a fighting style the Israeli Special Forces use.

Krava Maga is hardcore its going to be fun watching him in action. This gets me pumped up for my KM class im going to start taking soon. cool.gif

- some npc's will react when you have a car wreck with them, one of the previews got into a fender bender, the guy niko ran into got out of his car and starting cussing, a fist fight then took place

- if you carry a gun into a diner, people put their hands in the air, thinking you are going to rob the place-- this probably means we will be able to rob many places of business.

-if you get stopped by the cops on foot, you can try a final escape before they cuff you

- Vigalante missions are in

Edited by daldd

- if you carry a gun into a diner, people put their hands in the air, thinking you are going to rob the place-- this probably means we will be able to rob many places of business.

Which preview stated this?

Grey wanted stars indicate that you are out of the line of sight of authorities.

There are Pay n Sprays. (probably just cosmetic)

Animation for putting on motorcycle helmet if you wait a second.

Edited by leftylucky

Nothing more to add to what has already been confirmed but i would just like to see one thing included in this game. I want to see actual movement of clothing. Like if you was wearing a large coat with a lot hanging you could see it move while jogging or running......That would be cool. I hate just seeing it stuck to the characters body. Looks stupid!

user posted image

Which preview stated this?

Grey wanted stars indicate that you are out of the line of sight of authorities.

There are Pay n Sprays. (probably just cosmetic)

Animation for putting on motorcycle helmet if you wait a second.

Gamespot

Master_Of_Games1
Nothing more to add to what has already been confirmed but i would just like to see one thing included in this game. I want to see actual movement of clothing. Like if you was wearing a large coat with a lot hanging you could see it move while jogging or running......That would be cool. I hate just seeing it stuck to the characters body. Looks stupid!

They are using RAGE (and the other one), which was used in Rockstar Presents: Table Tennis and the clothes moved freely in that.

Niko is a master at Krav Maga, a fighting style the Israeli Special Forces use.

Krava Maga is hardcore its going to be fun watching him in action. This gets me pumped up for my KM class im going to start taking soon. cool.gif

I got certified in KM about two years ago!

I'll enjoy seeing how they work it into Niko's fighting with the new physics engine.

heres some more ..... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Broker is the only island open at the start, however you can begin accessing the other islands sooner than you have in previous games

.If you die during a mission you're given a chance to retry it by way of a text, after respawning at the hospital

.Headlights can be set to full beam or dipped, but they can't be turned off

.We mentioned a while ago that you may find items of use to you in vehicles, it has now been confirmed that you can't actually use vehicles as a place to store items

.Cars are not customisable as they were in San Andreas

.Items on the ground now have a yellow halo around them. Rather than the cylindrical glow we've become accustomed to in the series' previous offerings, GTA IV's mission markers are now large arrows pointing at the ground.

.There are eighteen radio stations in total. Genres include funk, reggae, jazz, dance, Jamaican, pop, hardcore, hip hop and an Eastern European station. One of the stations is called The Vibe, which plays RnB and soul music.

.You can pause the game to view a full size map of the city. Selecting a destination will map out a route to it on your radar.

.On the subject of GPS, some of the more expensive cars have voice navigation.

.As mentioned previously it is now possible to lob grenades and molotov cocktails out vehicle windows. Firing a gun is said to be (realistically) less accurate than in previous games.

.Niko is a master at Krav Maga, a fighting style the Israeli Special Forces use.

.Niko was able to punch someone hard enough that they crashed through a window behind them.

.Once minor technical difference between the PS3 and 360 versions has been spotted - The 360 version is brighter and has slightly more vibrant colour, while the PS3 build has less aliasing issues.

Broker and dukes are the only island open at the start,

grope_4_that_date

TVG.com said that they game has about 100hrs of gameplay.

San Andreas contains 150 hours of gameplay... half of that is due to Zero's Air Raid missions. IV doesn't have Zero, therefore it's significantly less.

Edited by grope_4_that_date

-The NYPD has cab fleets driven by undercover officers who make busts

Brilliant. That will cause some unxepected gameplay moments

sorry if this has already been cleared up ....

are there any new videos released 2day with the previews ?

cheers

Wow.

I really don't believe that at all.

First of all, have they even played the game all the way through?

From Gamespot.com -- After that we headed to a local diner, and in another nice touch, the staff and customers put their hands in the air. Apparently everybody thinks you're about to rob them when you forget to put your weapon away.

Link

sorry if this has already been cleared up ....

are there any new videos released 2day with the previews ?

cheers

No videos with the previews. New videos in March.

Well the storyline be longer than san Andreas? thats my big thing cause Saints Row was hella short storyline but ALOT of activities

Don't know how much of this that's actually new information. there is lots more but I only wrote the things I thought was not old news

This is just what it said on a swedish gta site.

IGN:

- If you hit a mailbox, the mail inside will fly around, the same goes with paper-stands

- 1 button press to take cover

- Blood splatters on screen

- If you shoot at a tire in motion the rubber explodes

- The screen goes black & white when you die

- every car has it's own steering, but also it's own suspension

TeamXbox:

- peds falling of ledges, cliffs etc. try to grab the ledge and climb back up, (doesn't allways succeed) (euphoria)

Gamespy:

- Developers are working on the rumble function for the ps3 controller

- Right analog stick is also used for switching targets

- cars that flips over doesn't explode. Longer time until car blows up when it's on fire

CVG:

- The game runs fluidly with high FPS

- Pressing the left analog stick makes you crouch

- Just like before you can take down choppers with one shot with the sniper, only this time you actually see the pilot

VideoGamer:

- A bullet can penetrate some objects you are taking cover behind.

- Depending on if the car is american or european different voices will be heard from the gps system

- You can choose to have GPS systems in all cars, or just in more luxury cars

- Alot of information about missions is told to you during car trips. There is about 4 differnet dialogs for each mission

edit: - There wil be races on the airports runways

Kikizo:

- Two markers in close-combat. red and green, red meens the ped is fighting back, and green meens he is running away

- If you approach a ledge of somekind Niko will automatically slow down to prevent from falling of by misstake

- Explosions close to you causes a ringing tone in your ears

- The hud is smaller and more discreet than previous games, health is a green bar and armor is blue

- The pathway on your GPS is blue

I tried my best to translate it even tough there might be some typos or the grammar is a bit strange but hopefully you'll understand.

Edited by DrAg00nEn

san andreas contains 150 hours of gameplay, which is about 6 days

with 100 hours, GTA4 is about 4 days

i thought i heard GTA4 was suppost to have longer gameplay than SA

- on the streets, cops hancuff niko for an arrest instead of beating him up,

prob because hes not black

GTA IV has an unlimited amount of gameplay....it just depends upon how long you decide to play it!