Boham?

NinjaJones

In the Kikizo and (I think) IGN previews at least they constantly refer to Bohan as BohaM...at first I thought it was a typo but then again and again Boham Boham Boham...did I miss something about a name change? I'm confused...

No you didn't but small details as this.. don't make a topic, especially not with all of these other interesting issues coming up with the previews barf8bd.gif

No you didn't but small details as this.. don't make a topic, especially not with all of these other interesting issues coming up with the previews barf8bd.gif

Jeez don't get your panties in a knot... dozingoff.gif

I was just wondering if I missed something or if people are just confusing M with N alot...

They also wrote SecuricOr instead of SecuricAr ... just a spelling mistake ... get over it.

Yeah but it's misspelled multiple times in multiple previews the same way every time so I was asking if I missed something but everyone here is being a dick so just lock it or whatever...

Kikizo just made a typo, thats all.

After all, it's confirmed as Bohan on Rockstar's official site.

Yep, they are correct... You weren't looking closely I guess!

Wait, maybe I was thinking the same thing.... damn! hahaha

Take a look at your keyboard...M and N occupy pretty much the same space, it's easy to make that mistake. Also maybe they spelled it the way they heard it.idk

I noticed this too, but then i realized that it is pointless so i didn't post it.

So who cares? It wont change the plot or anything..

user posted image

I noticed this too, but then i realized that it is pointless so i didn't post it.

So who cares? It wont change the plot or anything..

Someone thought it was important so they posted a topic about it.

OP: I don't read Kikizo regularly but they don't strike me as the spell-check type of site; fumble fingers afflict EVERYONE at some point; I'd attribute it to that.

You can't take a site like Kikizo as law; if its spelled on the authentic GTA IV as Bohan, it is Bohan and Kikizo just flubbed it. I'm surprised they didn't at least catch Securicor...LOL

Something to keep in mind...if Rockstar is stating something, obviously we have the clear winner/favorite. Just as this site only earmarks official news that is confirmed

Something to keep in mind...if Rockstar is stating something, obviously we have the clear winner/favorite. Just as this site only earmarks official news that is confirmed

Thats what i'm saying...I though I missed something official and I couldnt chech the main site because I was locked out (I accidentally put in 1999 instead of 1989)

Thats what i'm saying...I though I missed something official and I couldnt chech the main site because I was locked out (I accidentally put in 1999 instead of 1989)

I wish it could remember you, but some links bypass that date/age crap. I have to keep typing in 1966! haha

biggrin.gif

I think you can link from an official email they send ya via mailing list. Don't delete 'em

semidivine808

dude... guys... seriously... i agree with fishing4monkeys. if you guys called it a "typo" den they must really suck at typing cuz they mis typed it everytime they said it. so its either you guys are wrong.. or they really suck at what they do for a living. so f*&k off and leave him alone. you guys need to get a life and start putting ppl down on these forums. its driving me crazy. ya.. go ahead and put me down. i already know some f*ggit like you guys is reading dis and is gonna put me down.

I wish it could remember you, but some links bypass that date/age crap. I have to keep typing in 1966! haha

biggrin.gif

I think you can link from an official email they send ya via mailing list. Don't delete 'em

Yeah when I got on the computer this morning I figured out that I can't use links (like the ones people post on here) but if I type rockstargames.com/IV just like that making sure to have the capital IV it works...weird dontgetit.gif if I type it with lower case iv it doesn't...

Go fishingformonkeys! You are right about everything you said. These other people obviously didn't look as close as you did. Here's a cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

In the Kikizo and (I think) IGN previews at least they constantly refer to Bohan as BohaM...at first I thought it was a typo but then again and again Boham Boham Boham...did I miss something about a name change? I'm confused...

They were typing probably 100wpm, trying to spill all the ideas into an article before they forgot about it.

"f*ck taking notes, were too busy playing it!" biggrin.gif

Fish4monkeys yes they spelled it wrong.

But it is BohaN so get over it.

To the dick thats wants to be put down then you just ask yourslef for it- even agreeing with the OP when tons of people and the site say BohaN. So yeh get over it

Fish4monkeys yes they spelled it wrong.

But it is BohaN so get over it.

To the dick thats wants to be put down then you just ask yourslef for it- even agreeing with the OP when tons of people and the site say BohaN. So yeh get over it

Get over what? I wasn't mad or anything I just THOUGHT I MISSED SOMETHING SO I WAS ASKING!! Jeez...when I got my anwer like 10 posts ago I said "lock it" but people like you come in here insisting that i'm trying to prove that it's boham not bohan! I'M NOT! So YOU get over it and learn to read...

They also wrote SecuricOr instead of SecuricAr ... just a spelling mistake ... get over it.

Securicor isn't a spelling mistake.

I realise in previous GTA's they are 'Securicars', but they are comparing it to a Securicor van.

user posted image

Edited by CEE-JAY

Hahaha, well, it points to some SEVERE detail hunters among us. I don't dwell on details until I am IN the game, then it hits home a lot more. I think I'm not getting too attached to GTA 4 until I am playing the dang thing. YOu guys are cracking me up with those last few thread replies

Hahaha, well, it points to some SEVERE detail hunters among us. I don't dwell on details until I am IN the game, then it hits home a lot more. I think I'm not getting too attached to GTA 4 until I am playing the dang thing. YOu guys are cracking me up with those last few thread replies

I'm not a detail freak or anything I just thought I missed something as i've said i dunno how many times. Everybody seems to think that i'm saying "R* changed the name to boham" when i'm not...

Nah, I hear you, I meant the guys replying, hope that was clear.

Still, I would consider it a fair question to bring up

Nah, I hear you, I meant the guys replying, hope that was clear.

Still, I would consider it a fair question to bring up

O, ok. Glad to see that you're not flaming me into oblivion without reading my post correctly biggrin.gif That seems to be what everybody else here did...it's obvious now that it's just a weird typo, I mean misspelling a word the same way a few times by the same person but it was spelled boham over and over in multiple previews, weird whatsthat.gif

However there is a company called Securicor that have vehicles like this, so it was a general mistake, rather than a typo halfway across the keyboard!

However there is a company called Securicor that have vehicles like this, so it was a general mistake, rather than a typo halfway across the keyboard!

CEE-JAY pointed that out a few posts up with a picture already, just so ya know smile.gif

Think logically next time, what are the chances of changing the name of a city after the game has been completed? Consider this, if they did change it, they would have to change the street signs, anything in the boroughs that say it, and the diolauge, you expect them to re-do all the diolauge that mentions bohan? No.

Dont rely on gaming previews 100% They sometimes make assumptions and turn it into confirmed info.