wheelchairs

hitterhunter

a few of my friends say that you'll see wheelchairs and baby strollers in the game. is this true.

there was a wheelchair in san andreas. just the one that was in the middle of a pier somewhere.

Baby strollers? Not in this lifetime. There's already a line of people waiting to ban these games. Including that kind of thing would only make it a lot, lot worse.

seeing as how theres no kids in the game I dont think rockstar will be adding in baby stroller plus that wouldnt go over very well for the game if you could run over babys lol and as for the wheelchair I havent really seen or heard anything like that but who knows in saints row they had an old lady with a walker and if you hit the walker she would like fall down lol that would be pretty cool to have in gta

seeing as how theres no kids in the game I dont think rockstar will be adding in baby stroller plus that wouldnt go over very well for the game if you could run over babys lol and as for the wheelchair I havent really seen or heard anything like that but who knows in saints row they had an old lady with a walker and if you hit the walker she would like fall down lol that would be pretty cool to have in gta

yeah i think the baby stroller thing is alot of sh*t. but wheelchairs would be cool

I am sure you are the same member who claimed that Jack Nicholson would voice a character in Grand Theft Auto IV called "Gizmo" but you couldn't back up what you said sigh.gif .

I was correct:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...=Jack+Nicholson

Get real though baby strollers? Of course there won't be any and I highly doubt we will be seeing pedestrians in wheelchairs either.

I am sure you are the same member who claimed that Jack Nicholson would voice a character in Grand Theft Auto IV called "Gizmo" but you couldn't back up what you said sigh.gif .

Get real though baby strollers? Of course there won't be any and I highly doubt we will be seeing pedestrians in wheelchairs either.

i am the same guy.

want an autograph

I am sure you are the same member who claimed that Jack Nicholson would voice a character in Grand Theft Auto IV called "Gizmo" but you couldn't back up what you said  sigh.gif .

i am the same guy.

want an autograph

Mods, Will you please ban this guy already?

Baby strollers is kind of sick. confused.gif

But wheelchairs, think of the possibilities:

Tip someone out their chair and watch them crawl along the floor.

Push them around the city.

Leave them in the busy roads to get hit by cars.

Push them in the water.

Push them in cement mixers.

Good fun. I say wheelchairs should be in.

Push them in the water.

thank you. you're a true gamer.

Baby strollers is kind of sick.  confused.gif 

Push them in the water.

thank you. you're a true gamer.

No you're both just sick excuses for human life...

Whats worse someone who does it in real life or someone who does it in a video game. Its fake nothings real in the game.

Whats worse someone who does it in real life or someone who does it in a video game. Its fake nothings real in the game.

said like a true amigo.

said like a true amigo.

So you find torturing criples in video games fun? So you don't do it ou just pretend to, huh? Still makes you sick people...

said like a true amigo.

So you find torturing criples in video games fun? So you don't do it ou just pretend to, huh? Still makes you sick people...

i didn't say i will kill cripples and children, but the option should be there. cus if i really wanted to, i can kill one in real life... don't mean i'm going to

know what i mean fisherpants monkey boy?

Statutory Ray

said like a true amigo.

How is it any worse than killing people in videogames? Seriously, do you think you're any better than Jack Thompson, claiming a simulated action in a videogame makes people "sick"?

Push them in the water.

I say both baby strollers and wheelchairs are sick...

However, we are talking about GTA, right ? tounge.gif

said like a true amigo.

i didn't say i will kill cripples and children, but the option should be there. cus if i really wanted to, i can kill one in real life... don't mean i'm going to

Well GTASIX said it would be fun to "push them in a cement mixer" or "make them get hit by cars" and you agreed so it seems like you DO want to torture/kill them...

And making fun of my username? What are you like 10 years old?

QUOTE (Statutory Ray @ Feb 28 2008, 13:32)

QUOTE (fishing4monkeys @ Feb 28 2008, 08:27)

QUOTE (hitterhunter @ Feb 28 2008, 13:23)

QUOTE (GTASIX @ Feb 28 2008, 13:23)

QUOTE (fishing4monkeys @ Feb 28 2008, 13:21)

said like a true amigo.

How is it any worse than killing people in videogames? Seriously, do you think you're any better than Jack Thompson, claiming a simulated action in a videogame makes people "sick"?

All i'm saying is it's one thing to just play the game and run over normal peds...but killing cripples just because they're crippled? Come on now...

Edited by fishing4monkeys

said like a true amigo.

Well GTASIX said it would be fun to "push them in a cement mixer" or "make them get hit by cars" and you agreed so it seems like you DO want to torture/kill them...

well okay, i take my previous comment back, because pushing a kid into a cement mixer would be funny. i'd definitely do that.

might do that in real life too.. give u something to read in the papers.

said like a true amigo.

well okay, i take my previous comment back, because pushing a kid into a cement mixer would be funny. i'd definitely do that.

might do that in real life too.. give u something to read in the papers.

Posts like that are why people like sign-thompson.gif are all over this game...

oh sh*t. its all kicking off.

Theres worse games than GTA. Like jericho (s?) or condemned.

Yeah but people always go after this game for some reason confused.gif probably because it's the most popular sneaky2.gif

Push them in the water.

dude, get help, now moto_whistle.gif

Push them in the water.

dude, get help, now moto_whistle.gif

Finally someone agrees with me...

a few of my friends say that you'll see wheelchairs and baby strollers in the game. is this true.

there was a wheelchair in san andreas. just the one that was in the middle of a pier somewhere.

dude what's it with you and starting c*nt-toppics?