cars

hitterhunter

do u think in liberty city you'll be able to see the odd car with a vice city license plate or los santos license plate? because in real life u see cars from other places sometimes, not often but it obviously happens.

also would u be able to get old cars. i.e. the same models of cars that were in vice city in the 80's cus again.. u see old cars in the streets

how often DO you look at the licence plates?? and even if there was such a thing.. nobody would hardly notice..

PS: well.. they would notice.. but only people like "omg, GTA is SOOO frickin coool.. if it gets delayed for one more day Im gonna kill myself" or people that sit and watch the trailers frame by frame all over again.. : \

old cars?

well,there will be old cars,we seen one old rusty wac version of a muscle car in the Dilettante trailer(the same car is overtaking Dltte in the license plate scene):

user posted image

he means like the old style cars from vice city which was the 80's...so there should be like the 80's cheetah driving around and then a new present day one..

he means like the old style cars from vice city which was the 80's...so there should be like the 80's cheetah driving around and then a new present day one..

That would be excellent but probably not in the game, they have probably just concentrated on making this game as unique as possible. I would really like to see this feature though it would add to the r***ism and authenticity 100%

Maybe you get to buy Lance's white infernus in an auction... Or big smokes black perrinial. lol. God, I hope they keep out the perrinial this time.... mercie_blink.gif

If we were to see cars from LC and LS, SF, LV and so on they'd have a Miami-license plate and a San Andreas one.

Yq5y51Y.png

• 4 weeks later...
hitterhunter

you should also be able to see some european cars too, that'll be great. with the steering wheel at the other side.

you should also be able to see some european cars too, that'll be great. with the steering wheel at the other side.

It would be interesting to be driving down the street and see a Classic British Mini driving past tounge.gif

user posted image

just noticed the name of the hybrid cars is Dilettante which means someone who has a superficial interest in a type of knowledge

good ol' R*

TPT Noodles

It would be interesting to be driving down the street and see a Classic British Mini driving past tounge.gif

or three red white and blue [i now have the idea of tryin to repliucate the second italian job but in LC]

I'm sure you will see the old models. Sometimes, they keep it at that model, just make it more realistic. But theres not going to be different state licenses plates. Even though a part of Jersey is in the game, i'm sure the license plates will stay NY.

hitterhunter

i still think vice city and san andreas license plates would be beyond coolness.

rareairtone
Maybe you get to buy Lance's white infernus in an auction... Or big smokes black perrinial. lol. God, I hope they keep out the perrinial this time.... mercie_blink.gif

naw unfortunately it will be back in... angry.gif

Tonay_Montana

Looks to me like the already changed the look of the older models...

Remember the stallion from trailer 2??? that stallion looks absolutely nothing like the stallions from the past games, and from the look of it, its the same age and everything.

SO I guess they will do their own rendidtions of the older cars, but I wouldnt expect them to copy the old GTA models exactly, and expecially since this could get confusing....the cars in the old games look like rubish in comparison to GTA IV, they would be out of place in GTA IV

I'd love to see the diablo stallion return from GTA III inlove.gifinlove.gif

remember, it had the engine sticking up through the hood?

that was one sweet ride! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think it shot flames out the exhausts as well

SWEET!!! icon14.gif

hitterhunter

i think you should be able to see some of the old models in a scrapyard or something. it'll be cool to see lances car or big smokes, but they're in different states so i don't expect it.