Midnight Club Los Angeles

addisonpeterson

addisonpeterson

When is their new info coming out on midnight club los angeles. i know that it's release info is being kept hushed hushed because of GTA IV and it comes out a month after GTA IV. so wheres the info. the game art sneaked out with no new info or videos.

When is their new info coming out on midnight club los angeles. i know that it's release info is being kept hushed hushed because of GTA IV and it comes out a month after GTA IV. so wheres the info. the game art sneaked out with no new info or videos.

As far as I know, no knew information has been released since the IGN Q&A.

And since when was MC:LA scheduled to come out a month after GTA IV?

user posted image

I might get it. MC3: Dub was alright, but this better impress before I buy it.

Californian

when is this game coming out!! Is this game coming out for X360? if not, is it "Exclusive" to the PS3? (because if it is, there is not chance of it coming for X360)

user posted image

G MONEY $$$
when is this game coming out!! Is this game coming out for X360? if not, is it "Exclusive" to the PS3? (because if it is, there is not chance of it coming for X360)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles is slated for a May 28th release on both the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Grandthefter

All they need is a new smugglers run (which i would love) and then the collection will be complete.

• 2 weeks later...

I GOT A SIMPLE QUESTION TO ASK:

THE TRUCKS AND THE LOWRIDERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM MIDNIGHT CLUB LA?, PLEASE IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW cryani.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

I don't think anything's been confirmed about the kinds of vehicles besides the ones shown in the trailer which were mostly Exotics, Imports and Muscle.

@Grandthefter - Yeah that would be great on today's current consoles, remember the first Smugglers Run on PS2 and how amazing the draw-distance was? I couldn't get over that back then, you could do alot with that sort of set-up what with online multiplayer etc.

I don't think anything's been confirmed about the kinds of vehicles besides the ones shown in the trailer which were mostly Exotics, Imports and Muscle.

@Grandthefter - Yeah that would be great on today's current consoles, remember the first Smugglers Run on PS2 and how amazing the draw-distance was? I couldn't get over that back then, you could do alot with that sort of set-up what with online multiplayer etc.

sh*t, what ever happened to that game? I think they should make a next gen. version.

Many people don't know about these gameplay videos from Game Convention 2007, enjoy:

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Holy sh*t. Is that really the game?

Wow, it looks sweet. Looks like the gameplay changed like NFS now.

New account: Gezim

GTA3Freak-2001

What's up with the horrible frame-rate and jerky car handling? Hope that's an issue that's being sorted, other then that it looks good and typically Midnight Club just with finally some Daylight Club racing too. tounge.gif

What's up with the horrible frame-rate and jerky car handling?

I think that's because it's a cam video... I have noticed that cameras give this laggish feel to gameplay videos.

GTA3Freak-2001

Yeah I just got the impression it was more then that though, the second I agree fully as the screen is flashing and whatnot. The first video meh I dunno.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.