1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|Beta 0.075] ENBSeries (Graphic Change)

BorisVorontsov

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lil'Q

• Gramps

• nm69

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lololololollololol This is the ORIGINAL ENB. Also, nice bump.

Thanks for the tips, i already download v0.75, i saw your picture and can i try your setting? you can PM your setting or just post it here..

You should check.....   Your GTA SA Directory files...put enb in the clear original sa directory,move somewhere all mods inside sa directory folder...special check gtasa.exe..   Check Directx on

To g30dud3:

I will do for Vice City may be later, because the main problem currently is incompability with some videocards (ATI/AMD), everything is written on the web page, see "game list" section and main page.

About shaders 2.0 i can make them with almost the same quality, but it will be slower, it's easy.

HLSL vote #1. Okay, finally someone interesting, YOU HAVE A BONUS! icon14.gif Download effect.txt file from http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/effect.txt

and place it where d3d9.dll exist. Uh, don't forget to edit it, this is limited version only for some testing purposes, but enough for color correction.

I forgot, use 1,2, ...9,0 keyboard keys with PageUp, PageDown to control hlsl global variables. (i have been updated effects.txt with this notice)

Edited by BorisVorontsov

Hmm, thats cool! If you include shader model 2.0 support, then i'll be f*ckin' glad you have turned up on GTAF!!!!

Keep up the good work on this and do your best to improve it!! BTW, reflection on the sea would be cool too IMO..

And an other question... is there a way to get this thing compatible with my old crappy ATI Radeon 9600 XT card?

And an other question... is there a way to get this thing compatible with my old crappy ATI Radeon 9600 XT card?

Yes, it is possible, reflections and bloom without problems, ssao and indirect lightning with poor quality or low screen resolution (640*480 or 800*600). Also i don't have ATI cards to test ENBSeries, but i know some of them not working (may be all), even with shaders 2.0 support it will not run (donate web page section for this purposes).

Edited by BorisVorontsov

Just some feedback :

GFX Card : ATI X1800 GTO

Drivers : Latest XP x64 ones

DirectX9.0c Nov 2k7 redist.

Simply not working, enabling the tool doesn't even change the rendering of the world. It just cut out half of my framerate. You gotta fix it with ATI cards imho, because that mod could be a real imprivement if working on wide ranges of GFXs.

It looks a bit weird, tbh. For example, the glow on the vehicle affects the scene geometry, so it looks like the surface of a vehicle is acting like a light source. I admit the bloom looks good on the world.

Imo, the mod would be much more effective if you injected it into the game memory, and worked right in the game engine. This way you could grab resources when you need to - like getting a copy of the framebuffer before the HUD is rendered.

ed;

Holy crap, that is slow. Even on my GeForce 7600 gs, i should get more than 5 fps. Lots of bugs too, namely the black "lines".

Hello to all!

This mod is great guys, I think it is one of the bests mods for GTA: San Andreas.

I have a dude: I have got a ATI Radeon X700 SE 512 MB. I can play it with antialiasing to 1-2-3, but is the same problem of donvito and thOma$.

I think, if my graphics card can work with the mod but evertime it looks like that:

user posted image

Or pressing shift + F10:

user posted image

Any solution? Any tool like Forceware for ATI? I really want this mod, please...

Some screens from a friend with nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS:

user posted image

With reflection to 30:

user posted image

Thanks in advance. BorisVorontsov, Can you optimize more the mod for ATI X700? biggrin.gif

Greetings!

To DexX:

I told already that ssao here simplified, because IL eats all the performance, so it's slow (and sampling 6, 12 and 18). Filtering is the problem that not solved good yet (i mean to be fast to run), black lines is the GF 6xxx and 7xxx specific, turn off AlternativeDepth to handle this, everything written in the docs.

Injection make troubles with antivirus software, i will do it only to support SAMP. Working with memory is bad idea for me, because i wish to stay in game license limits (no disassembling, no reverse engenering) to not have troubles. Hud filtering i can do without this, also noticed.

Bugs? Which one, except filtering and classic ssao problems?

To jp245:

Your hardware was tested and work, may be driver 169.xx or 171.xx You are using, i told it is buggy, see readme_en.txt and try to modify enbseries.ini as described.

To Gunnie:

I'll try to add support for pixel shaders 2.0 and 2_a (ATI x300-x850) in the next version of the mod. Currently it cannot work with Your hardware at all.

Guys, i've got ATI hardware for testing (my money!), i hope to implement ATI support in next version. Look for updates.

Looks promising (I've got ATI card) Is there any chance to support for Radeon 9xxx series?

thge mod is verry col but ho i can download this mod????

Ok, so at mine, it just not working, the game is normal, i have put d3d9.dll and others things from the arhive, but nothing. and I have Radeon 9550 ? Help!!!! dozingoff.gif

To Daan17:

for Radeon 9500, 9550,9600,9700,9800 noprob, for older 9xxx models it's hard, but i'll try at least reflection and bloom (color correction may be).

To =T.A=:

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/index_en.html

To SkirmisH:

wait for next versions.

Edited by BorisVorontsov

To SkirmisH:

From 1 to 5 days i need to complete all changes, if nothing unusual happens of course.

To =T.A=:

Sorry, typing error, valid is:

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/index_en.html

Guys, could You please to tell (or submit) on other sites about ENBSeries? The project is not limited by GTASA, may be other of yours favorite games will be modded, let me do what i can.

Edited by BorisVorontsov

To DexX:

I told already that ssao here simplified, because IL eats all the performance, so it's slow (and sampling 6, 12 and 18). Filtering is the problem that not solved good yet (i mean to be fast to run), black lines is the GF 6xxx and 7xxx specific, turn off AlternativeDepth to handle this, everything written in the docs.

Injection make troubles with antivirus software, i will do it only to support SAMP. Working with memory is bad idea for me, because i wish to stay in game license limits (no disassembling, no reverse engenering) to not have troubles.  Hud filtering i can do without this, also noticed.

Bugs? Which one, except filtering and classic ssao problems?

To jp245:

Your hardware was tested and work, may be driver 169.xx or 171.xx You are using, i told it is buggy, see readme_en.txt and try to modify enbseries.ini as described.

To Gunnie:

I'll try to add support for pixel shaders 2.0 and 2_a (ATI x300-x850) in the next version of the mod. Currently it cannot work with Your hardware at all.

Guys, i've got ATI hardware for testing (my money!), i hope to implement ATI support in next version. Look for updates.

If you will release a version for my hardware, I can be your betatester wink.gif and thanks in advance, this mod is great!

Greetings!

EDIT: And another question, work with nvidia geforce 8400gs? that is the features:

8400gs 256mb ddr-2 sdram 64-bit pci-e 16x n8400gs-256dz outputs dvi-i+hdtv-out+vga with 2048x1536.

In the list, I didn't see the 8400 gs.

Thanks in advance and good work. And remember, if you need a betatester for ATI Radeon X700 SE, I can, for your money... wink.gif

Greetings!

Edited by Gunnie

To Gunnie:

Okay, i'll remember that. About 8400, it must work, because it is 8xxx series (set AlternativeDepth=1 for higher fps).

I tried this and my game won't even start up, i click the gta_sa.exe and nothing happens.....is this because my graphics card or anything else is not supported? I tried removing d3d9.dll and it starts up normally...

looks amazing smile.gif

any chance for a gta3 version?

Oh come on. Seriously?

You might give it a chance. Might make your name famous and might make many people start playing GTA3 again.

Hello to all. I have another question xD

I installed GTA: San Andreas in my other PC. I tried the game and work perfect. But, I tried to install this mod, and the game didn't start.

The PC have got Windows Vista. This mod work in Win Vista?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Spain, and a bad learner tounge.gif

Greetings!

looks amazing smile.gif

Oh come on. Seriously?

why does it seem like a joke to you?

looks amazing smile.gif

Oh come on. Seriously?

why does it seem like a joke to you?

Come on it would be rgeat in GTA 3. if he said he can do it in VC, why not in III?