New DLC News

Sjoeter

So it Looks like Microsoft has finally announced what it's Exclusive DLC deal w/ Rockstar really means, according to Microsoft each episode of DLC content will be equal to the games San Andreas and Vice City for Ps2/Xbox. They have also stated that Digital Downloads will be the new way to deliver the GTA "Expansions."

So it looks like with this new announcement if you were planning on playing the Vice City/San Andreas versions of GTA IV the 360 is the Definitive version to get, with the first expansion arriving as early as Fall this year and the next one to follow-up in 2009.

GTAIV DLC

* When MS says exclusive, they mean that no other system can have DLC content for GTAIV

* It will be bigger than a lot of people think. GTA3 Vice City and San Andreas were basically expansions of GTA3. Think of the DLC that way. We are talking major expansion for GTAIV

* No price has been discussed yet. It’s up to Rockstar on whether or not they will charge for it

* If successful, DLC may be the new way to deliver GTA expansions

Full Story

how old is it then? cause the site got it from post it as new news tounge.gif

Fok (dutch)

but fair enough lock it up turn.gif

Edited by Sjoeter

Warden Rhubarb
how old is it then? cause the site got it from post it as new news tounge.gif

Fok (dutch)

but fair enough lock it up turn.gif

Off the top of my head, one week

I didn't know DLC will be that big.. I mean, VC and SA were a sequel, so that could mean even a new part of the city or a completely new setting ? :|

OLD geez mate grow sum balls n read thru the forums b4 u post up redundant sh*t

...cos the ability to read is quite clearly linked with the presence of a pair of gonads?

sarcasm.gif

Edited by Selleckta

OLD geez mate grow sum balls n read thru the forums b4 u post up redundant sh*t

dude i did, im on this forum every day, i used the search function (That does work like sh*t) and the only thing i could find was the fanboy topics about the DLC so. it was new news for me and i thought it wasn't posted before.

My Sincere apologies orly.gif

Don't apoligize for sh*t...the f*ckin PMS raging fa**ots can not read the topic if they got a problem with you posting it. THE SEARCH FUNCTION SUCKS ASSHOLES!

if this is true, then what about 360 owners without internet connection? how are they supposed to get the extra content?

if this is true, then what about 360 owners without internet connection? how are they supposed to get the extra content?

1. Extract cable from packaging.

2. Untangle cable.

3. Insert one end of the cable firmly into a network socket that enables connection to the Internet.

4. Insert the other end of the cable firmly into the Ethernet port of the Xbox 360 video game entertainment system console.

5. Turn on the Xbox 360 video game entertainment media center system console. The unit will now send a query to a DHCP server. If the network the unit has been connected to is connected to a mutually established international computer network (also known as "the Internet"), it will be able to retrieve a unique IPv4 compliant IP and connect to the Internet.

Jokes aside, how are you posting messages on the Internet then?

2. Untangle cable.

3. Insert one end of the cable firmly into a network socket that enables connection to the Internet.

4. Insert the other end of the cable firmly into the Ethernet port of the Xbox 360 video game entertainment system console.

5. Turn on the Xbox 360 video game entertainment media center system console. The unit will now send a query to a DHCP server. If the network the unit has been connected to is connected to a mutually established international computer network (also known as "the Internet"), it will be able to retrieve a unique IPv4 compliant IP and connect to the Internet.

It's not for me... a friend of mine wants to know.

2. Untangle cable.

What if they cannot afford a internet service?

And comeon IPv4? Its all about the IPv6 now baby. =P

If you don't have an internet connection, you won't have the DLC. It's that simple. Unless you take your 360 to a friend's house who DOES have Internet and do it there- this would be a nice thing to do for your friend, by the by.

If you don't have an internet connection, you won't have the DLC. It's that simple. Unless you take your 360 to a friend's house who DOES have Internet and do it there- this would be a nice thing to do for your friend, by the by.

do you think it would be enough for him to just bring the harddrive?

no way in hell are they getting an expansion as big as vice city and san andreas if they did....PS3 is soo fkd on this game...

Do the mods do any work here???

no

There are a handful of staff to cover dozens of forums, millions of topics and hundreds of thousands of users.

Get over it.

Back on topic: This issue has already been brought up and discussed numerous times.

zUd3j4P.png