Achievements

Carlito_Brigante

Carlito_Brigante

Usually they get released about a month to two months before release, so it would be a bit early by now. R6V2's achievements list got released today, which is less than a month before release, I'm expecting the same for GTAIV. Seeing the achievements always gives you an idea of what the game's gonna be like. I wouldn't doubt it that R* is gonna hide the achievements until the release though, seeing as they're being real secretive about GTAIV.

They will hide it. In a preview, the guy stopped the achievement straight away as it popped up on screen.

I believe Rockstar are going to hide everything they can before the game release. It's a huge step in gaming, and one that is being watched all the time.

Achievements are lame as f*ck. Don't know why everybody is so excited about achievements from a game. Just give me the game and i'll play it, i don't need some dumb ass achievements.

I own a PC and a PS3, and both have the same system coming out (Steam also has achievements, and the PS3 will get the same in the future). I just don't give a crap about it.

I think the only one that R* confirmed was "One man Army" and that's if you blow up a helicopter with an RPG....so it's basically one that we'll all get

Achievements are lame as f*ck. Don't know why everybody is so excited about achievements from a game. Just give me the game and i'll play it, i don't need some dumb ass achievements.

I own a PC and a PS3, and both have the same system coming out (Steam also has achievements, and the PS3 will get the same in the future). I just don't give a crap about it.

Achievements are fun.

It gives a game the extra edge if you know what I mean. As in more play time

fingerandthumb

It gives a game the extra edge if you know what I mean. As in more play time

Agree they are good but i dont go over board with them, i will get all of them on GTA though.

I think there will be..

Distance traveled ones i.e. X miles on foot/car/bike

Hidden packages 25/50/75/100

Steal a tank

100% Complete or with no cheats (on that and ideas what the reward will be at the end like some other GTA's)

Missions, like when you are done with a guy and he is gone off you map

All extreme jumps

Two wheels distance in a car

All races complete

Cant be bothered any more they could go on and on....

I hope there will be a "walk a km without falling down after you've been to the bar and you got out of your skull on whisky" achievements.

Llama_Of_Death

I hope there's no multiplayer achievements. That sh*t ruins Xbox Live, because you end up with endless streams of people farming for the damn things in the servers.