Locked Threads

josh99

What do you meen, All. I just looked at your whole 5 posts, and the topic you made in the GTA IV section was locked for an obvious reason.

This is what you asked.

hello all, im almost to the end of san andreas and im waiting for GTA IV. Does anyone know when it is supposed to come out??

Basically your topic was locked because, that is the stupidest question ever, and all you had to do to find the answer, was read the pinned topics.

Its a commen noob mistake. Dont worry about it. Just read and search in the future. wink.gif

Edited by Unlimited

Most topics get closed because they ask questions that are easily answered if you read the rules and pinned topics in each section. Your question, "when will GTA IV be released?", can actually be answered all over the internet. The official site would be a great place to look, or GTA4.net. Look around a bit more thoroughly before you ask a question, because chances are someone else asked already.

Edited by Forty

usZpdN9.png

Most topics get closed because they ask questions that are easily answered if you read the rules and pinned topics in each section. Your question, "when will San Andreas be released?", can actually be answered all over the internet. The official site would be a great place to look, or GTA4.net. Look around a bit more thoroughly before you ask a question, because chances are someone else asked already.

You mean GTA4, not san andreas. tounge.gif

If you use Search before asking a question that has been answered, it could save you time of not having to make a topic that will get locked. smile.gif

Exkabewbikadid

I am new to this forum and all of my threads that i post keep getting locked.  Does anyone know why??

In addition to what's already been stated, we typically lock such topics to prevent an influx of replies like the following examples:

LOCK!

user posted image

in b4 lock

and so on. So locking topics basically helps reduce spam and makes it easier for readers to find subjects of interest without having to sift through such crap.

oQywcQM.jpg