Peds Driving Indicators

JWGTA4

user posted image

Is it me or is this vehicle Indicating at this junction???

No more random and sudden manoeuvres by peds ?!?!? biggrin.gif

Sorry if this has been discussed already and i've missed it.

user posted image

Is it me or is this vehicle Indicating at this junction???

No more random and sudden manoeuvres by peds ?!?!? biggrin.gif

Sorry if this has been discussed already and i've missed it.

i think this topic has alredy been made.

Yep, old news... Thank god they finally turn there signals. Now, if a ped Doesn't turn there signal, you think a cop might pull them over? nahhh i doubt it.

Posting a ridiculous picture with the word "fail" is no longer funny. Actually, it never was. And by this forum's standard, it is considered spam and against the rules. So quit trying to be funny by posting unoriginal pictures and report the topic if you think it deserves to be locked. You've been here almost a year now, you should know better. And if you don't, then you, my friend, have failed.
oldschoolsigs22.png

O lol ok never mind - Yeh what a relief, I hate it when ure being chased by the cops on a motor bike and then a ped suddenly swerves down a road, taking you out, Busted.

Posting a ridiculous picture with the word "fail" is no longer funny. Actually, it never was. And by this forum's standard, it is considered spam and against the rules. So quit trying to be funny by posting unoriginal pictures and report the topic if you think it deserves to be locked. You've been here almost a year now, you should know better. And if you don't, then you, my friend, have failed.

haha!

Pl<>r3x; you just got owned

Pl<>r3x: Your aviator is actually u getting owned. Congrats-yah-f*king-lations (:

Edited by ryder4lyfe

haha!

Pl<>r3x; you just got pwned

lol ya he did...that Fail stuff is really annoying and stupid though I agree with geomy.

You speak wise words. I am just sick of these idiots that have to post a "fail" picture.

user posted image

This was discovered pretty early on, but nevertheless, why should a mod lock it just because it's been discussed before? I can name you a number of ridiculous topics that apparently didn't warrant a lock.

One of my main gripes with the past GTA games is the really bad AI, mainly on-road. The use of fully functional indicators and a more realistic driving system suggests that R* have learned from their mistakes. biggrin.gif The question is though: Will we be able to use them?

EDIT: I think it was first found in the second trailer; don't hold me to that, though.

Yes it is, some cars will indicate when crossing junctions or turnings others will not... although at the moment i dont think we will know this until the game is released.

user posted image

It will be a welcome addition to the game. I hated nothing more then driving on the highway in San Andreas and some 2 door besid me would clip me.

EDIT: I think it was first found in the second trailer; don't hold me to that, though.

Yes.

@Pl<>r3x: Um, what? confused.gif

@geomy: Agreed. icon14.gif

You didn't get owned, you got corrected.

Considerably better than a reminder or a warning from a moderator.

I don't own people, and no one owns me, and don't get me started on pwn.

Basically, don't reply simply to boost your post count.

Have something to say, or stay away from the 'add reply' button.

____

EDIT: This goes for all, not just Pl<>r3x.

You '08ers are testing my faith in the future of humanity.

Edited by geomy
oldschoolsigs22.png

You didn't get owned, you got corrected.

Considerably better than a reminder or a warning from a moderator.

I don't own people, and no one owns me, and don't get me started on pwn.

Basically, don't reply simply to boost your post count.

Have something to say, or stay away from the 'add reply' button.

____

EDIT: This goes for all, not just Pl<>r3x.

You '08ers are testing my faith in the future of humanity.

Why do you change your font....font color...and like size. I think it's hilarious how you are trying to sound so official...(no offense) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

never thought about boosting my post counts , it's actually the first time i'm posting a pic in this forum (except for the fun with gta piczz- thread) or something

some people might laugh at the picture ( its quite funny , u have too admit it tounge.gif)

anywayz , back ontopic

Rockstar World

THIS MEAN WE CAN USE INDICATOR TO TURN OUR CAR*COOL biggrin.gif

I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED GTA IV SPECIAL EDITION FOR PS3

Public Enemy #1

Not quite. As far as I know, Niko will not be able to use signals, just the peds will. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree 100% Deuce Deuce. vv

Edited by Public Enemy #1

Not quite. As far as I know, Niko will not be able to use signals, just the peds will. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

There's no sign of it. Though I'm not bothered either way, tbh it would use up more buttons than it's worth especially considering you won't exactly be obeying the traffic laws.

Not quite. As far as I know, Niko will not be able to use signals, just the peds will. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

There's no sign of it. Though I'm not bothered either way, tbh it would use up more buttons than it's worth especially considering you won't exactly be obeying the traffic laws.

Right, there's no news on us actually being able to do so, but it'd be interesting, and at the same time, somewhat pointless.

I might just do it automatically whenever you get into a turn lane, or if you start to turn over a certain degree

Mafia had a system similar to that. Whenever the player would steer in a certain direction, the appropriate turn signal came on. Of course, this looked rather ridiculous at 100 miles an hour running from the police. One would hope that if a similar automated indicator system is included in GTA IV, it is "smart" enough to know when a signal is appropriate (i.e. Niko's not wanted and is going near the speed limit).

Its been discussed a lot. Iv'e seen so many cars using indicators.

can you guys point out where in the trailers we see indicators?

Second & third trailer. Probably some of the character vids as well.

I'm sure you could use indicators in one of the previous GTAs, Vice City and maybe San Andreas.

It was quite pointless and you just had to press left or right when you stopped.

I might be thinking of a completely different game though, maybe Driver.

Second & third trailer. Probably some of the character vids as well.

Spot on Deuce. Also in the First trailer. I had to take this with a camera from the TV. It would not open in quick time, and my windows media is f*cked, so couldnt directly print screen. Just for the person who'd like to see evidence.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5505/p2260189io8.jpg

Edited by Darrel