there is.....

05dylan

In gamesmaster it states on page 60

"can i buy houses

yes and no ,as in early gta`s you will be alble to buy new safehouse ,it will not be an ivestment and there are no emipires

this post was made becuase i seen a post asking if there were safehouses or cirbs ,because of the new auto save feture ,a few days agp and i cannot find it

Edited by 05dylan

"can i buy propty"

yes and no ,as in early gta`s you will be alble to buy new safehouses-effectively save points-it will not be an ivestment and there are no emires

this post was made becuase i seen a post asking a few days agp and i cannot find it

English is not a strong point eh bro?

user posted image

98% of teenagers have a misguided view on Hip-Hop.

If you're part of the 2% that don't make up statistics, and dislike ignorance regarding music, put this in your sig.

"can  i buy propty"

yes and no ,as in early gta`s you will be alble to buy new safehouses-effectively save points-it will not be an ivestment and there are no emires

this post was made becuase i seen a post asking a few days agp and i cannot find it

post edited and this reply is edited

Edited by 05dylan

Well, it's probably his second language or something. His flag indicates that he's from England, and God only knows what language they're speaking over there.

I'm getting sick of these so called search attempts... You need to look harder. This topic is dead and buried...months ago. THERE WILL be safe houses. End of story

In game master it states on page 60

"Can i buy houses?

Yes and no ,as in early gta`s you will be able to buy new safehouses ,it will not be an investment and there are no emipires."

This post was made because i have seen a post asking if there were safehouses or cribs ,because of the new auto save feature ,a few days ago and i cannot find it now.

Fixt

I'm getting sick of these so called search attempts... You need to look harder. This topic is dead and buried...months ago. THERE WILL be safe houses. End of story

it was on snday and the search would not find the same one

big homie -it is now over

<snip> His flag indicates that he's from England, and God only knows what language they're speaking over there.

I hope you weren't trying to be insulting? Many different languages, as most countries in the western world.

And his flag indicates he's from Great Britain, not England idiot.

We at GTAForums.com would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your post / thread; unfortunately it has failed to meet our quality expectations. We will be offering courses in the near future on thread etiquette and standards.

Thank you for taking the time to post, in future might we suggest to eat some chicken before posting?

Raindancer_5.gif