A bunch of new finds!

IVKobK

Well, if you click the little exclamation bar next to videos, you get a description.

Phil Bell - Alderney business man.

Bledar Morina - Albanian money lender, blackmailer, thug and fitness enthusiast.

Booth Tunnel - Tunnel allowing some people to work in the city and pay much less tax - in exchange for living in a featureless suburban swamp.

Francis McReary - Rising star of Liberty's finest. A policeman from a tough neighborhood, who has forged powerful links with the community and is making a difference on the streets of the roughest town.

the list goes on, just keep clicking those exclamation points!

Vive La France

With the Booth Tunnel, well, does anyone else here get the joke (hint: The original tunnel in NY is the Lincoln Tunnel)

With the Booth Tunnel, well, does anyone else here get the joke (hint: The original tunnel in NY is the Lincoln Tunnel)

HaHa. I didn't even notice that. icon14.gifcookie.gif (Booth is the guy who killed him right?)

Vive La France

HaHa. I didn't even notice that. icon14.gifcookie.gif (Booth is the guy who killed him right?)

Yep.

I knew that when I saw it. I p*ssed myself laughing

Yep.

no, he was in a booth when he got shot

Yep.

no, he was in a booth when he got shot

Lol John Wilkes Booth shot him. Also he was sitting in the state box not a booth lol. wink.gif

aww thats scandalous I think I get it, thats the last name of they guy who killed Abraham Lincoln right?

I just read this on the gamepro.de preview. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. (hopefully the translation was mistaken)

However, the wealth of detail has its price: for the first time during the presentation it breaks in frame rate a lot  - hopefully  they'll improve it before release.  The quality of the graphical representation in the whole game is still fluctuating.  However, distant objects are still heavily blurred and many objects will be delayed until their final texture loads.

I just read this on the gamepro.de preview. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. (hopefully the translation was mistaken)

However, the wealth of detail has its price: for the first time during the presentation it breaks in frame rate a lot  - hopefully  they'll improve it before release.  The quality of the graphical representation in the whole game is still fluctuating.  However, distant objects are still heavily blurred and many objects will be delayed until their final texture loads.

If you watch the Whizz wireless movie on the website, when the guy is talking on the phone and saying "Say that again" You can see that the frame rate in that scene is quite bad... sad.gif

If you watch the Whizz wireless movie on the website, when the guy is talking on the phone and saying "Say that again" You can see that the frame rate in that scene is quite bad... sad.gif

It was a preview from last month anyway. They've probably fixed most of those issues already and the games done most likely.

In particular, the shadows are fascinating and flicker strongly . However Take 2 promises to optimize further until release.

Edited by Spawngasm

Yep.

HAHAHAHAH Really?!?!

See, living outside of the U.S and having no american history knowledge, i never would have got that.

I get the joke now tounge2.gif

I think it's JavaScript? Move your mouse over the HTML to find hidden stuff. I am no PC programmer but I am playing around with web videos saved to my cache as well as pics that normally you can't save. If you type about:cache in the Firefox browser, you can find all the stored web graphics, videos, etc..! kinda cool

Where the hell you find that old AOL crud!?!? I am gonna revamp those pages! Oh, I know... Properties of avatar! I should know that.

The hand looks terrible tounge2.gif

Where the hell you find that old AOL crud!?!? I am gonna revamp those pages! Oh, I know... Properties of avatar! I should know that.

The hand looks terrible tounge2.gif

You should upload your avatar somewhere else. People can get all of your personal info if you link something off of your web space like that.

They better not, because I already had someone try. It's a major pain so I would just ask people to think of someone doing it to you before you get your kicks that way! Anyway, don't want to veer off topic but I made the AOL Homepages when all I did was chat on Usenet back in 2001! haha

Yep.

HAHAHAHAH Really?!?!

See, living outside of the U.S and having no american history knowledge, i never would have got that.

I get the joke now tounge2.gif

I'm Australian also and could have told you John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.. wouldn't have known that there was a Lincoln Tunnel though..

The Lincoln Tunnel was in the great action flick with Stallone however, so maybe folks know it from there?!

Daylight

It would be cool to have a mission where you're trapped in the tunnel and need to fight/find your way out.

The Lincoln Tunnel was in the great action flick with Stallone however, so maybe folks know it from there?!

Daylight

It would be cool to have a mission where you're trapped in the tunnel and need to fight/find your way out.

With the Warriors Help!

I'm sorry, had to throw that in there. LOL