starting area...

chopperboi89

so what island/area do you think will be first?

even though its out of the ordinary to start in the middle of the map, i think it will be "Algonquin"

mainly because they have "The Majestic" is shown on the site, and i think it would be odd to have a random hotel marked on the site map...

at the same time, i think it might be "Broker" because thats where the point is for Roman, weather or not "Dukes" will be open with it at the same time, i don't have a clue, i would think it would be open, but you never know...

Edited by chopperboi89

My guess would be Broker. Don't really know why I am thinking this, but it just seems like it for some reason.

caprisig.jpg

I think it will also be Broker b/c thats where Niko first gets off the ship I believe and where Niko starts off working for Roman and the taxi business.

I think Broker because in every GTA game you start off in a lets just say less-glamourous area...lol rolleyes.gif

One of the first previews said that you start off in Roman's taxi place in Broker, but thats been ages. While they aren't likely to change it, it's possible.

arr which ones which? I cant get on the official site because I accidentally entered my real age sad.gif

Yes, you are quite a stupid c*nt. Er, I mean, cupidstunt.

tounge2.gif

Broker & Dukes first, then Bohan, then Algonquin and finally Alderney.

Maybe... moto_whistle.gif

Agree with this

And no the whole city isn't open from start

I think its broker. Anyways.

I have a question. I hear that the whole city is open from the beggining. Is this true?

I read something about the city won't be fully open at the beginning because of Terrorist threats or something.

I think Broker because in every GTA game you start off in a lets just say less-glamourous area...lol rolleyes.gif

Except VC.

I think its broker. Anyways.

I have a question. I hear that the whole city is open from the beggining. Is this true?

no its not open yu gotta pass missions b4 yu open the whole map

It seems to be a trend in GTA games to start in the far right island (or bottom most right) and make your way left.

I don't think I've seen this topic before. Kudos for doing something original.