Weird fights...?

cjspeed

I've come across a few weird fights.

theres always random fights in SA i know, but these ones are during missions.

on the mission where you take woozi to the meeting but all the guys are dead and you habe to shoot your way out, well, on the way in there was like 6 people all having a big brawl in the alley way, you know the ones that are supposed to be running away.

and on the mission where you have to follow the reporter that goes on the train and then he meets up with a guy and you have to snipe them both, well after they'd finished talking and you are ordered to shoot them both, they started fighting.

i know these fights are not supposed to happen because i've played through the game before.

maybe my game is just glitched and im sure they're not the only ones that have happened or will happen.

You'r game is glitched because you entered "Peds riot" cheat, which will prevent you from completing the game

no i didnt, there isnt fights normally. there was nobody fighting except for them at that time, there isnt anybody fighting now(that i can see) and there isnt no riot.

You'r game is glitched because you entered "Peds riot" cheat, which will prevent you from completing the game

It's not the Riot Mode cheat, it's the Peds Attack Each Other cheat that causes problems; and it only affects two missions: Burning Desire and Madd Dogg.

It does not affect Woozie's missions, cjspeed is experiencing something else.

It is possible that the Peds Attack Each Other cheat was activated though, and you're seeing ramdom characters fighting, which won't affect you passing or failing those missions.

IOJUFZN = Riot Mode

AJLOJYQY = Peds Attack Each Other

It was OrionSR that verified that it's the Peds Attack Each Other cheat and not the Riot Mode cheat.

smile.gif

Of course, I don't advocate using any cheats, nor do I use them.

Edited by zmoonchild

Weird. This never happened to me before! In fact, I hardly see peds attacking each other in San Andreas. I usually only see peds starting fights in Liberty City Stories, for no reason.

sanandreas luva101

It's not the Riot Mode cheat, it's the Peds Attack Each Other cheat that causes problems; and it only affects two missions: Burning Desire and Madd Dogg.

not true there are loads others (555 we tip,ad the mission where you rob the pharmacie wit catalina)