Stowaway mission impossible to complete

.:Alex:.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the "Stowaway" mission. At the start when you have to drive the bike up the ramp the plane takes off far too quickly (and yes it looks a bit twitchy and glitchy too) to even attempt to get near the plane. I have played the PS2 version to death and the plane was slower on that and I could easily do it. But for some reason it's taking off faster than normal.

Does anyone have a solution to this? At the moment the game is impossible to beat...

I'm having a bit of trouble with the "Stowaway" mission. At the start when you have to drive the bike up the ramp the plane takes off far too quickly (and yes it looks a bit twitchy and glitchy too) to even attempt to get near the plane. I have played the PS2 version to death and the plane was slower on that and I could easily do it. But for some reason it's taking off faster than normal.

Does anyone have a solution to this? At the moment the game is impossible to beat...

Are you now on PC? because if your processor is too slow, then you can’t catch the plane no matter how hard you try.

Here are two solutions that may help without cheats.

Stowaway mission made easy

The second solution involves destroying the plane before it takes off, but there’s a weird glitch that sometimes occurs where the plane sinks into the ground, so you may have to try a few times to get it to work.

Great Saiyaman

also while your on the cutscene where CJ jumps on the bike as soon has he does drive coz u can drive the bike in the cutscene it will giv u a headstart

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

Do this (pc version) :

1. Lower all of your graphic settings to minimum

2. Save as long you will get a sandstorm raging outside (to lower the draw distance even more)

3. Start the mission

4. When you accelerate, gently lean forward at the start to get a little more speed

Thanks everyone! I managed to get it to work in the end. It's amazing what a difference tapping UP can actually have. Once again, thanks everyone for your advice. icon14.gif