Why was C.ompton banned

willgtavcs

Ok this is not one of those things where i am the member who got banned and am asking why

I am sure you all know i am not C.ompton

why was he banned i don't recall him doing anything wrong. He was always cool and made meaningful posts. or did he just change accounts

Lock of you wish, i was just wandering

Because he broke the rules somehow.

In that, we don't know. Look at him now though. The whole IV Forums are going crazy. He doesn't deserve to be back.

Yeah, C.ompton and some other retards have their own version of GTAForums and I was reading over there that they were spamming up this forum (GTAForums).

As for as his banning, like Berkley said, check his posts - they weren't meaningful; in fact, they were pretty much the complete opposite of that.

clEsyRO.gif

Probably had something to do with him being a Sony fanboy douche and always flamebaiting in the IVum, or Gaming Chat for that matter.

(gotta say thanks to Andy for that one)

user posted image

Exkabewbikadid

He crossed the line too many times and this was the final post that did him in:

well I agree this forum is not organized. People are from other countries which I don't like  biggrin.giftounge2.gif no racist but they have different opinions. for example canadians, lol

That post along with a slew of warnings for trolling/flaming/spamming is what led to the decision.

No one cares. End of story.

oQywcQM.jpg