A DO YOU THINK QUESTION...

NYC PATROL

Do you think there will be random peds when on gta 4 online, like if say the "Rumored" 16 players are doing a Deathmatch, Will there be NPC's Online in the match?..Also I never played a GTA game online before...

It would make the carnage complete, but for sake of trying to achieve lag free online... I think they have to disable both the AI and their script.

I believe that there would be peds and cars in much of the multiplayer. Think how lifeless the city would be if there were no people. It would be terribly eerie and boring in my opinion. But its just a guess

It would suck completely without it. Would be just like all other online games out there. Besides, the "stories games" had npc's in multiplayer.

lol, imagine being hunted down, then just trying to blend in with a group of npcs lol.gif

Sounds like fun to me! biggrin.gif

lol, imagine being hunted down, then just trying to blend in with a group of npcs  lol.gif

Player 1: "Damn, that was close...I should try to lose them in this crowd."

*Player 6 crashes a Blista into the group of peds, inadvertently clipping Player 1 and flinging him and various bodies several feet across the street*

Player 6: "hai2U lol.gif"

Not such a great idea imo, especially when there's berserk, possibly drunk drivers rolling on the streets of Liberty.