GTA-Forums

GTV-Dude20

I've been reading these forum for a long time, and over the past few months the Mod and Admin staff have become rather Nazi IMHO.

I'm sick and tired of seeing people get called a n00b and being told to fu*k off just because he is new and asking question. What's more annoying is that the new guy will probably get banned before the arrogant veteran member douche who is being a total dick.

I've made a brand new forum where people dan discuss whatever the hell they want, without the topic being locked or deleted. I'm no Nazi. People can come and chat and not have to worry about offending older members, who need a life, or a girlfriend, or both.

I've run many forums over the years and have good experience. I'd also like to pick around 5 members to become Mod staff and help run the forum.

So if you want something different, feel free to come over to the brand new forum: *LINK REMOVED*

Thank you.

PS) I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm a nice guy. I'm just saying what I feel.

Edited by Andy

toxicshock1911

Just signed up. I doubt your new forum will really compete with this one, but its a nice change of pace. smile.gif

Some of those TellSell Advertisement guys can be nice guys too... But in the end you'd rather test them as a fleshy piñata. Y'know.

So if you want something different, feel free to come over to the brand new forum: lol

Thank you.

if you've read the rules you'd understand that mods reserve the right to do as they please, and no advertising tounge.gif

if you've been reading the forums for quite some time, you'd notice how sh*t gen. chat has become, the stupidity in IVums, as well as some retarded members who don't bother with the search function. (it f*cking works now so no excuses) orly.gif

Edited by Jayzamann
4DksF.png

yours will probably have less wasteless topics than this one since now-a-days thats what this forum is producing. icon14.gif good luck i guess....

Thanks for the wish of good luck.

(it f*cking works now so no excuses)

Yes, but you have to get the word out somehow I guess. People should be able to pick what they want.

f*ck off. Stop advertising your gay site. This topic reeks of sh*t and cum filled monkies. And that doesn't even make sense.

novasknight2k6
f*ck off. Stop advertising your gay site. This topic reeks of sh*t and cum filled monkies. And that doesn't even make sense.

even though that is what he is talking about

you can't advertise.

which leads me to this; can u advertise in your sig or is that just a rumor?

josophmagrea89

even though that is what he is talking about

you can't advertise.

which leads me to this; can u advertise in your sig or is that just a rumor?

you can advertise in your sig

thats fine smile.gif

I like this forum, and the mods, and the temp bans i sometimes get here, i'm staying...

Thats fine dude. I'm just putting it out there.

I like this forum, and the mods, and the temp bans i sometimes get here, i'm staying...

Thats fine dude. I'm just putting it out there.

Good luck with your ban, mate.

F4tISZ2.png

xY1j6rP.gif

CharmingCharlie

Personally what you are doing is against the rules and just a lil bit cheeky, blatantly trying to take members away from this site is a bit off. However in many ways I hope you suceed and you take these members you feel are being hard done by away from GTAforums. They are ruining the forums with their endless topics that have been debated several hundred times. Such wonderful topics like "Is Niko Gay/Bi/Lesbian", "I had a dream", "The PS3 Pwns 360", "The 360 Pwns the PS3". A simple exploration of the forum by new people can save a lot of time, hassle and server space, but they never bother, they just go straight ahead and post without any due consideration.

I have been a member of this site for nearly 2 years now, guess how many topics I have started in those two years ? I will give you a clue it is a nice round number, i.e ZERO. This forum at times becomes totally useless because new people flood it out with totally pointless topics and things that have been discussed 7 zillion times, but they couldn't be bothered to look.

I have no doubt this topic will be locked and it deserves to be, hell if it was me I would have it deleted. The mods do their damndest on here to try and keep these forums functioning and keep the spam/gibberish down to a minimum. Now like everything sometimes they get it wrong, but from what I have seen 99% of the time they get it right.

>>Mod and Admin staff have become rather Nazi IMHO.

>>arrogant veteran member douche who is being a total dick.

>>older members, who need a life, or a girlfriend, or both.

>>I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm a nice guy. I'm just saying what I feel.

Wait, what?

"Come visit my forum, it's cool, you guys are fa**ots though, f*ck off!"

Go away.

well I agree this forum is not organized. People are from other countries which I don't like biggrin.gif. tounge2.gif no racist but they have different opinions. for example canadians, lol

Tsuroslammed.™

well I agree this forum is not organized. People are from other countries which I don't like biggrin.gif. tounge2.gif no racist but they have different opinions. for example canadians, lol

Horrid. You are why people hate Americans. I have to deal with sh*t from people from other countries because people like you put off an image that all Americans are racist f*cks.

When will this topic be locked? whatsthat.gif

well ! he just got banned LOL

dude if you make a new account pm me because you sound like a cool dude

Tsuroslammed.™

So if you want something different, feel free to come over to the brand new forum:

*link removed*

Thank you.

Advertising is against the rules, brah. Toss in your backhanded remark towards the staff, and you're just asking for a paddlin'.

@ Compton: Crawl back into your box before I set you on fire.

zUd3j4P.png

well ! he just got banned LOL

dude if you make a new account pm me because you sound like a cool dude

Yes. If you make a new account, PM me too while you're at it.

zUd3j4P.png