Italian, Irish, and Russian Mobs

skarface1013

I just want to clear something up, are the Italian mafia, Irish mob, and Russian Mafia confirmed? I've seen the Vlad and Phil Bell videos as well as the Steinway Beer Garden vid which I think are references, but I still don't really know if they all are confirmed by rockstar, what do you think?

Also if they are in game, do you think they will be rivals or get along and do business, are they on good/bad terms in real life?

Greatest Thing Alive
I just want to clear something up, are the Italian mafia, Irish mob, and Russian Mafia confirmed? I've seen the Vlad and Phil Bell videos as well as the Steinway Beer Garden vid which I think are references, but I still don't really know if they all are confirmed by rockstar, what do you think?

Also if they are in game, do you think they will be rivals or get along and do business, are they on good/bad terms in real life?

Hmm... You listed all the mobs in GTA IV. I think you know the answer.

Np, but of course I mean in real life not in the game since its not released yet.

in real life... ehh... it's shaky. I mean they have certainly done business together at times... but I wouldn't call them "all friends" as there have also been brutal gang wars and a bit of general disdain for each other.

In regards to being confirmed... more or less. I mean some people will tell you 'no' as R* hasn't come out and said "the gangs in GTA will be...." but plenty of hints are dropped. I mean Vlad is a Russian that runs a protection racket... Phil is a business man from Alderney(Jersey) who talks like Tony Soprano and beats people up with bats... we know Patrick McReary is described as an Irish hoodlum and Opie and Anthony said they were voicing some Irish gangsters... beyond that we recently found out about Bledar, the Albanian thug, as well as articles mentioning triads and bikers and gangsters that Jacob works with (Yardies perhaps?). I think its also safe to think that Playboy runs a gang....