Long Lasting game

GHouse

Hey guys I was just looking for some help on a game that will last a pretty long time. The reason I ask this is because I tend to rip through games in a day or two so I just wanted to know if anyone knew about a game that would take a year or two to complete.

I have a Pc and Ps2

Pc specs:

amd +4600

3gigs of ram

7600GT

320hdd

a year or two? roflmao try World of warcraft tounge.gif

Oblivion has a pretty long story- 100+ and around 200 hours with aall expansion packs

user posted image

user posted image

A year or two is an over exaggeration(I just something that will take a while to complete) of what I wanted and besides I have those two.

Yeah sounds like your gonna need a MMORPG, for that amount of time some examples: Runescape, WoW, Star wars galaxies, Everquest, Eve, Second life etc.

The Sims 2, plus all expansions....YOU CAN NEVER COMPLETE THEM....unless you get bored and leave it.

Anything I can do by myself or with A friend?

Yeah, you can circle jerk. Except I think maybe you need more than two people for that. I mean, you can jerk yourself off. Or you and your friend can jerk each other off.

But SRSLY. Any of the Grand Theft Auto games, Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 3 and sports games.

Hey guys I was just looking for some help on a game that will last a pretty long time. The reason I ask this is because I tend to rip through games in a day or two so I just wanted to know if anyone knew about a game that would take a year or two to complete.

I have a Pc and Ps2

Pc specs:

amd +4600

3gigs of ram

7600GT

320hdd

i sugest

1:mmorpg or regular rpg(those games dont really end)

2:a free roamer with extras and long storyline

3:difficult racing game

4:some kind of sport game

Edited by nutboy

Go for a series. Buy Orange Box, start on original HL then go to HL2, then Ep1 then Ep2. That'll take you quite a while to do.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

the hl2 series won't really give me too much play time I can do hl2 in a couple of hours and besides I have Tf2 already...I'm open to multilayer games it's just I don't want to have to pay to play.

Edited by GHouse

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Try the God of War series. They're pretty damn long.

Also the GTA series.

New account: Gezim

Already did gta but I'll look into god of war....but isn't it a lot like onimusha?

Would BF2 Be something to get because I heard that there is a level system or rank whatever it is and it would take a while to get to the top so should I get it?

Edited by GHouse

If you're into online games, I'd suggest CoD4. The storyline doesn't last long, but it's amazing, and the online is increadibly fun. The top rank is 55, and after you get to that, you can go into Prestige mode and do it all over again. There's a lot of different games modes, too.

Slosten.gif

Already did gta but I'll look into god of war....but isn't it a lot like onimusha?

Would BF2 Be something to get because I heard that there is a level system or rank whatever it is and it would take a while to get to the top so should I get it?

Yeah, BF2's good. There's people that play for 1000 hours and don't reach the top level, should keep you entertained for a while.

in5dJdX.png

Okay time for a post with actual merit.

The Longest Journey.

Amazing adventure game.

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

One word and a roman numeral:

Diablo II

It may be old (its also cheap!), but its a long game to finish, and you can play online (for free) with buddies and stuff! My friend and I have been playing it quite a bit, and we're coming up on the end of Act II, and theres five acts. I love it.

Metal up your ass!

May I recommend the absolutley fantastic Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic and also its sequel Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords.

Awesome rpgs even if you are not a Star Wars fan, will keep you busy for a while.

I reccomend Arma. The campaign kind of sucks, but it comes with an ingame editor, which is really fun to put down units and cause battles. Plus there are a ton of mods that just make that game last even longer.

Yeah, it has some glitches, nothing game ruining though. It's a simulator though, so I'd suggest you try the demo before you buy the retail version, because not everybody likes it.

You can find images here, and videos here. Keep in mind that most are staged though.

user posted image

Get Counter Strike: source and play it until you start seeing that you're holding a knife in your hand to run faster.

Rzo95.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.