Muggers in IV

DietSprunk

Do you remember the guys in GTA2 that wore the red shirts and ran up to you and stole $200 from you? Do you think there will be pedestrian characters like that in GTA4?

(There were also the guys in green that were the carjackers. All of the GTA's since then had carjackers.)

Do you remember the guys in GTA2 that wore the red shirts and ran up to you and stole $200 from you? Do you think there will be pedestrian characters like that in GTA4?

(There were also the guys in green that were the carjackers. All of the GTA's since then had carjackers.)

confirmed

GIMME YOUR WALLET

I can think of a lot of things from II that they should bring back, this being one of them. And it shouldn't just be muggers, there should be quite a few other peds that are breaking the law just like we are going to. I think it would be awesome to see 4 police cars, swat and a helicopter chasing someone else. Now THAT would definitely make the new LC seem like a living breathing world.

It would be awesome if they brought back a few of the phrases/announcements. I'd love to see GTA1/2 make an appearance on the XBLA.

how did it work? could you beat up/shoot the muggers or what?

Yeah they would run after you and follow you until they mugged you or lost you. When they mugged you you could just either let them run away or kill them, the majority of the time i killed them and collected my stolen money devil.gif .

s0h607k.jpg

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I think there will be people that will try to steal money from you. And steal your car.

New account: Gezim

devenlamarmorris

Ive always hated when your on a mission where you need to chase them down but someone "stole" (Vanished) my car and i had to walk because no cars was spawning

They should definatly bring back muggers, and the Hare Krishna monks. GOURANGA!

CLASSIC GTA LOVE.

Something you don't see much in these forums. Lots of GTA3 noobs tbh.

Almost as rare as anyone having an Odie signature. I remember reading that topic and all of the drama.

OT: I’d imagine the “Mugger System” would be much like the new “Arrest System.” Choose whether to give up or run.

I would really like to see other thugs in this game. Like someone above me said, if I saw two cop cars chasing another car or a foot chase, it would be great! If this game was based in LA, that would be a must!! (all the high speed chases over there...) Wasn't there a GTA that sometimes a cop would chase a guy and if you got him first you would get $50? Pretty sure I remember that... anyways, other criminals would be great (that is, criminal peds, not the main characters)

I would like muggers in GTA IV, it would add to the realism.

Your Sig says Aug. 29, GTA4 comes out April 29..lmao

Do you remember the guys in GTA2 that wore the red shirts and ran up to you and stole $200 from you?  Do you think there will be pedestrian characters like that in GTA4?   

(There were also the guys in green that were the carjackers.  All of the GTA's since then had carjackers.)

confirmed

Link?

They should definatly bring back muggers, and the Hare Krishna monks. GOURANGA!

CLASSIC GTA LOVE.

Something you don't see much in these forums. Lots of GTA3 noobs tbh.

Says someone who joined after San Andreas was released. suicidal.gif

I was really cool...But I hated chasing them Down! angry.gif

I tried pressing the 'fart' key to rob ppl(lika an idiot), and just get "More" Angry!

After that, I would usually beat them down as soon as I saw them. devil.gif