Regarding the amount of released information

MysteryGamer

Do you think Rockstar will still only reveal 30% of the game to us? They said this last year however they obviously didn't think the game would end up getting delayed.

With the extended delay perhaps Rockstar realized that they would need to reveal more of the game and we still have 2 months to wait now (although the wait is not really that long).

So my question basically is, do you think we have seen or know of much more then the promised only 30% of the game? What I am saying is the delay may of forced Rockstar to need to show us more, more then they intended originally. I am not complaing either all the information and website update has been great but I am just wondering what you guys think on this.

Sorry if this has been asked recently.

Thanks smile.gif

Well .yeah 30% of game.But wait a min.

they are revealing character one by one so keep us busy and save them hassle of trailer

But then again, since they said IV would be delayed at the start of August, that would of given them time to add on more details to the game and plan other things, therefore meaning the delay wouldn't cause that much difference to how much content they would release before the game is out.

i think they revealed more than 30%. it just seems like to much info for it to be less than 30%

I too share this concern. Maybe we've seen more than 30%, but they're plenty of more surprises and new features that we dont know about.

Edited by Darrel

I definetely think Rockstar have given more information out maybe 50%? I don't know.

Thanks for the replies I thought the topic was going to be ignored cookie.gif .

I too share this concern. Maybe we've seen more than 30%, but they're are plenty of more surprises and new features that we dont know about.

i agree

No, I disagree. I think that we are merely at the tip of the Iceberg in terms of Information. I think there is plenty more where that came from and i still think there will be huge discoveries to be made when it is released. icon14.gif

EDIT: @ Poster above me: Try and contrubute a little more in you posts. kthxbi

california6066
Before the delay i think they only gave out about 5%. cry.gif

2% couple of scrrenshots and one trailer cry.gif

user posted image

No, I disagree. I think that we are merely at the tip of the Iceberg in terms of Information. I think there is plenty more where that came from and i still think there will be huge discoveries to be made when it is released. icon14.gif

EDIT: @ Poster above me: Try and contrubute a little more in you posts. kthxbi

I hope so, in one of the preview (forgot which one it's hard to remember which preview said what alien.gif ) It said it will take 2 weeks straight to experience most of the game and what it has to offer and to me this is huge pretty crazy. cool.gif

Well considering we basically know nothing now, yes i do. They will probably release a short 40 sec gameplay vid a week or two before release but i don't think they are going to tell us too many more big details, maybe a couple more smaller things a some new screens

I think they should just tell us everything. It is just a video game...I want it as much/ more then anyone in here but my god, just tell us all of the features...It is not going to "ruin" anything, for anyone. It is only a video game.

RandomHero157

user posted image

I think they should just tell us everything. It is just a video game...I want it as much/ more then anyone in here but my god, just tell us all of the features...It is not going to "ruin" anything, for anyone. It is only a video game.

I don't want to know any more then i do now. If we know all about the game it takes out Almost all the fun. I would much rather play it for the 1st time not knowing anything or seeing any of it then seeing gameplay vids and knowing alot about the game and i know alot of people are the same. We don't have the will power to just not watch the gameplay vid or read about it either biggrin.gif

Before the delay i think they only gave out about 5%.  cry.gif

2% couple of scrrenshots and one trailer cry.gif

Two trailers and a fair few screenshots.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Just give us some screenshots for us to drool on for the wait and were fine.

New account: Gezim

I like not knowing much about the gameplay...or I guess, I also enjoy not SEEING the gameplay, simply because it'll be that much sweeter whenever I get the game...

I don't want to ruin the game before I get it....

I definetely think Rockstar have given more information out maybe 50%? I don't know.

You say 50%.....I say less then 30% maybe only just 10%.....Why i say this..........Well i think we are underestimating just how big this game is going to be! So you think they have released a lot.......I only think it is a bit wink.gif

THINK ABOUT IT! DO NOT COMPARE WITH OTHER GTA's. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE HUGE! smile.gif

user posted image

You say 50%.....I say less then 30% maybe only just 10%.....Why i say this..........Well i think we are underestimating just how big this game is going to be! So you think they have released a lot.......I only think it is a bit wink.gif

THINK ABOUT IT! DO NOT COMPARE WITH OTHER GTA's. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE HUGE! smile.gif

I hope this is the case and you are probably right I know the game will be massive but just how big is the question. Rockstar are likely holding off on a lot of the surprises obviously.

It blows my mind exactly how much Liberty City will contain. cool.gif

I hope this is the case and you are probably right I know the game will be massive but just how big is the question. Rockstar are likely holding off on a lot of the surprises obviously.

It blows my mind exactly how much Liberty City will contain. cool.gif

mate, it's going to keep people entertained for months.

I just hope that they don't release too much more info, i think we can survive on whats been given to us atm. cool.gif

The delay has nothing to do with the amount of info we got.

I'm sure some of us members were here for the 5 months without a word from Rockstar. They delayed it by about 6 or 7 months, so Rockstar only has to cope with 1 or 2 months of time by stretching out info across a wide area.

But come on guys, compared to SA, this is nothing. And this is going to be more feature-packed.

And there's no reason to complain anyway. Rockstar didn't strap you to a f*cking chair and force feed you information.

You can't make assumptions.

Rockstar has repeatedly stated they will and only ever release 30% of the information to the public before it's release.

Don't go "oh it can't possibly only 30%".......officially it is.

End of story.

i think we know nothing. For every character that we know a good deal about there is atleast one other that we know nothing of. Go watch the trailers, there's several speaking people who we have relatively no idea of who they are. There's the Russian (sounding anyways) guys that have Niko and Roman tied up in that one scene... the blonde guy and the scarfaced guy that's shown up all over the place. We know who Elizabeta and Jacob are... but we honestly know almost nothing about their backgrounds other than what they do for a living... but what is their personality? The two guys at the end of trailer 3... the guy with the black vest and grey hoodie has shown up in some screenshots... but who is he? Even McReary who we've known about for so long... only recently did we get a face to put with the name, and we've never even seen any footage of him. And imagine how many characters that we don't even know exist....

Now what do we know about multiplayer... about the exact neighborhoods and streets... gang turfs... new side missions.... I think we know less than 30%.

does anyone know if they are going to release any in game footage before the release or do we have to wait until we get the game

??

I don't want to know any more then i do now. If we know all about the game it takes out Almost all the fun. I would much rather play it for the 1st time not knowing anything or seeing any of it then seeing gameplay vids and knowing alot about the game and i know alot of people are the same. We don't have the will power to just not watch the gameplay vid or read about it either biggrin.gif

How would it take out the fun!??!!?!? angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif NO it wouldn't...It would be the same!!!!!!!! suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

RandomHero157

user posted image

Well I may of made some assumptions before but I am not complaining that was not my intention.

I know this game will be huge and will last a very very long time smile.gif