Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years

DemonKing

So where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

Slumming it out on the streets asking people for spare change?

Blowing up some rival gangs head?

A guy who works late at night on the streets?

Billionare driving round in his 5mil Mclaren, living it up?

An failed actor addicted to crack?

In a 10x10 room with only a sliver of sunlight as a comfort?

Shaving your head, getting a barcode tattoo, and working a teen hotline?

Still living in your moms basement?

Ok guys seriously where do you see yourselves?

Me personally the future is cloudy. I hope to be a chef one day working in a nice big Restaurant, but as I said It's cloudy.

So come on tell us!

If I'm still living in ten years, I'll be happy. Never know with people dying all the time.

Golden rule is to always look both ways, before crossing the road.

And @Digital Evil, thanks for the compliment, but yeah guess this topic will be locked.

Digïtál £vîl

If I'm still living in ten years, I'll be happy.  Never know with people dying all the time.

Golden rule is to always look both ways, before crossing the road.

And @Digital Evil, thanks for the compliment, but yeah guess this topic will be locked.

Well if no one feels like bumping the old one. I wouldn't think it would be bad to keep this one going. smile.gif

Personally, I hope to just be doing well in life and be finally done with college.

edit: or to be lazy and quote myself from the other topic:

My plans in 6 years? Not being here. I hope to have graduated law school by then and at least be making a decent entry salary at a good law firm. Most likely will be too busy to be on here much.

That is realistically.

My ideal fantasy would be to be living somewhere on a tropical island in a large custom built mansion with millions of dollars and no need to work unless I want to. And yes, I would most likely work, but it would be limited to writing the novels that I have been planning to write out for such a long time already.

Not ten years, but close.

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

Digïtál £vîl
Backpacking the world.

My law professor was just telling me a story the other day about a friend of his who went to travel the world after college.

The guy originally planned to go around the world in a period of 5 years. He even got people to sponsor him and pay for initial costs. He ended up taking 15 years to do it. Cost more money then he thought and he ended up staying at certain areas of the world for extended periods of time, but he got it done. Went all the way from London, around the world and back to where he started. Sounded like a really interesting story too. I think he is in the process of writing a book about it now.

Im not Sure, By that time i would have gone to and left University.

Then I was thinking of Joining the Army. So in 10 years you may find me on a Battlefield. Thats quite a scary thought actually. smile.gif

Quoted from one of the topics Digi posted

Realistically, at the least I hope to have a decent job ($50K+ per year) which can afford me the things I want. If I have a girlfriend or possibly even a wife then, add on at another $20K if she's working, at least $30K if she's not. Throw in a kid (or kids), add on another $10K per. I main sound revolved around money, but hey, for me it does buy happiness.

Of course I hope to enjoy the job I'm in. As mentioned above, a lady in my life would be nice (although I'm not hurting over it atm. Freedom and extra cash is nice). I also hope by then I'll have free time to enjoy myself, at least a little moreso than I do now. Sure I've got plenty of time to do stuff, but I've got too much stuff to do, so I put it all off.

Now if things went amazingly well, and basically my dreams came true, I'll have my own company making low production vehicles. Super hot, damn smart and funny wife, 2 kids (Son, then a daughter, 1.5 years apart in age). About 200+ car collection, my own race track... Now I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep knowing I have a lack of drive to get all of that...

The first one is where I hope to be, at least financial wise. I want to be able to afford the finer things in life (eg, cars, a nice house, lots of electronics. Those are nicer to me, at least!), I don't have to be able to afford everything. Although, if I had an almost completely expendable income, then I'd be a much happier person.

I'd go cry myself asleep again, but I've got to be at work in an hour...

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

I just want a nice house, nice car, nice wife and 4 kids and a good financial income, chances are i will take my chances and get what i want out of life.

user posted image

Working in computer's, probably for a bunch of schools in my area, they get pretty good pay (Over AU$1000 per week in a lot of cases) and its doing what I like doing, sitting at a computer making sure every thing's working correctly.
New account, Joe.

Effy in Chains

In prison for hunting down and murdering my enemies from this forum.

One of them I will cut out his intestines and strangle him with them.

Another I will chainsaw in half.

The third one, gets the Viking 'Bleeding Eagle' in which I open his rib cage and pull out his heart in front of him.

The fourth is tied down and gets molten plastic dripped on him.

You guys know who you are, who wants first pick of death? devil.gif

Zs936OL.gif

CrocodileDundee

Hopefully in 10 years I see myself living in the U.S.A, preferebly Las Vegas. And hopefully I will be a professional boxer, but just to be able to work and live in the U.S.A would be a privelage.

user posted image

The third one, gets the Viking 'Bleeding Eagle' in which I open his rib cage and pull out his heart in front of him.

This is why we're oly just starting to get rid of JT.

New account, Joe.

This is why we're oly just starting to get rid of JT.

This is also why we have him in the first place.

In 10 years, if I choose to not re-enlist with the Air Force, I'd just be finishing the last of my Reserve duties, and then I'd be a civilian again. I'd like to think at that point I've gone to college and got something in Business Administration, and look into starting some sort of awesome new business.

Dead,I hope I die before I get old.

You want to be dead in 10 years? Yet your only 16 or 17? dontgetit.gif

As for myself, I hope to have my Law degree(halfway there) and be working in a good Legal firm making a decent wage/salary and in general just living the good life.

I'll still be posting here if this place survives till then. sigh.gif

On a more serious note, I'll probably be a manager in some damn company with a sexy secretary on my lap.

Guybrush Threepwood

Dead,I hope I die before I get old.

You want to be dead in 10 years? Yet your only 16 or 17? dontgetit.gif

-He's so hard son, he's so hard. He's gonna die before he gets to 27, cause in the hood, you're old when you 27. You dig?

He's so hard, he knows he never gonna grow old. He gonna go out blazin' wit da police you dig?

-He's so emo, 17 feels like a lifetime to him. Maybe that's because he keeps listening to the same sh*tty Evanescence song all day, or just because he's a lazy c*nt sitting around all day trying to self-felate.

Either way, he's gonna make sure he doesn't get to 27, so the man can't get to him. That's how emo's roll.

-He lives in Iraq.

Goon_Sig.jpg

Hopefully alive. I want to join the Police force either this year or next year, so from there, We will see.

d653p.png

Hopefully I'll be some sort of laywer or somebody working in politics, because that's where I'm aiming in life.

Effy in Chains

I'll be where I am now: Nowhere and doing nothing. A total failure.

Actually you'll be dead, read my post on the previous page. icon14.gif

Zs936OL.gif

Living as a reclusive shut-in, my only connection to the outside world being the books I periodically write to great critical fanfare. There I will have time to think.

tuff_luv_capo
I'll be where I am now: Nowhere and doing nothing. A total failure.

Actually you'll be dead, read my post on the previous page. icon14.gif

What previous page? Are there really still people who don't have 40ppp on?

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.