Detective Moeller Assigned

.:Alex:.

This may seem like a stupid question, but on the wanted posters it says "DETECTIVE MOELLER ASSIGNED". Now I'm assuming they mean a Detective Moeller is assigned to the case, or is it something completely different? They way they phrased it in conjunction with the rest of the text has somehow confused me. I tried typing it in google and it came up with a real New York detective called Henry Frederick Moeller! So could someone help me out of this dumb moment?

This may seem like a stupid question, but on the wanted posters it says "DETECTIVE MOELLER ASSIGNED". Now I'm assuming they mean a Detective Moeller is assigned to the case, or is it something completely different? They way they phrased it in conjunction with the rest of the text has somehow confused me. I tried typing it in google and it came up with a real New York detective called Henry Frederick Moeller! So could someone help me out of this dumb moment?

that means, that detective is assined to the case

Maybe Dt. Moeller is especially bad-ass that they'd have a sign up over a wanted poster stating such. Hmmm...maybe he'll hunt Niko or vice versa, it'd be fun if there were a mission like that.

I don't know but your sig is hilarious. Any link to forward me to this thread ?

Right here!

On topic: Detective Moeller may be the bearded guy who stops niko in one of the official artworks...

I don't know but your sig is hilarious. Any link to forward me to this thread ?

Right here!

On topic: Detective Moeller may be the bearded guy who stops niko in one of the official artworks...

WooHoo I am in someones sig biggrin.gif ...hang on bored.gif ...Oh bollocks. suicidal.gif

Interesting there is a real detective, I wonder if it's a coincidence. dontgetit.gif