Interiors

Porkeedeeo

Ok, I try to put my finding under another point of view.

Since we have no loading time between interiors and exteriors, we must assume they are both part of 1 huge map (yes we assume), where camera simply adjust itself and maybe we will be able to set the first person view (like those we had in SA).

Now imagine niko riding with a *cough* motorbike,

user posted image

and you see an open door to an accessible interior... would you try to ride in and make some mess inside?

Pls, forget my last image (which means nothing on its own) on my prev topic, and please go to official IV site and check for the following sequence in "steinway" video:

user posted image

I hope you get what I mean.

Edited by Porkeedeeo

LOL, yeah would be nice, or eventually crhashing the windows of say, Burger Shot ( like the new pic on the official site) with your car, and flying through the windscreen and into the shop, where you would stand up, and order a MacNasty.

Hopefully it will be possible, but what has that got to do with the video? You don't think they captured that on a motorcycle do you?

Hopefully it will be possible, but what has that got to do with the video? You don't think they captured that on a motorcycle do you?

I do, 'cause the shadow-shape of a man riding a bike with helmet is so huge that I think it's impossible to not see him, and the shadow is moving at the same speed of the camera over the bar.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=ste...&content=video0

Edited by Porkeedeeo

CookPassBabtridge

What Im seeing is the shadow of a man facing the bar. The camera is panning across but he stays still. Also consider the scale of the beer glass to a man on a motorbike...in a bar....

Since we have no loading time between interiors and exteriors, we must assume they are both part of 1 huge map (yes we assume), where camera simply adjust itself and maybe we will be able to set the first person view (like those we had in SA).

user posted image

and you see an open door to an accessible interior... would you try to ride in and make some mess inside?

Pls, forget my last image (which means nothing on its own) on my prev topic, and please go to official IV site and check for the following sequence in "steinway" video:

user posted image

Guys You Know What Ive Noticed With The In Game Starbucks (Coffee Bean)

The Been Looks Like a Vagina-

P*ssy

CookPassBabtridge

It looks like a head shape to me, but front on. I dunno where ya man is getting the motorbike thing from, thats just plain strange

Edit: cps82, god no I wasnt agreeing with the motorbike thing

It looks like a head shape to me, but front on. I dunno where ya man is getting the motorbike thing from, thats just plain strange

Edit: cps82, god no I wasnt agreeing with the motorbike thing

Sorry man, that wasn't @ you.

I was sure about snow.. then I migh be wrong this time too.

My destiny is to be unpopular... cool.gif

By the way I'm happy that many others can see a moving shadow over that... orly.gif I know it can sound crazy, but I see an open helmet on it.

tnx for sharing.

So you made this thread to show off about something special you think you know, when the shadow looks like nothing at all.

Why would they even need to use a motorbike?

CookPassBabtridge

I agree theres a shadow in there, but it gets distorted as it flows over the surfaces. I really cant see a random bike driving through the bar tbh. Sorry man!

I was sure about snow.. then I migh be wrong this time too.

My destiny is to be unpopular... cool.gif

By the way I'm happy that many others can see a moving shadow over that... orly.gif I know it can sound crazy, but I see an open helmet on it.

tnx for sharing.

No worries, I just can't comprehend it myself. icon14.gif

So you made this thread to show off about something special you think you know, when the shadow looks like nothing at all.

Why would they even need to use a motorbike?

Yes. Because this is what I think... even if it may hurt kids.

The reason is simple in my opinion: because they can take a good shot in a short time by using something they already have. In particolar to make a linear and stable shot along the bar.

Edited by Porkeedeeo

user posted image

user posted image

P*ssy

HAHA biggrin.gif I SO AGREE WITH YOU lol.gif

But they can do that anyways with floating cameras.

If you want me to speculate, and if you have to move between locations for a video of your map, which is the best vehicle to do that?

What if the video was something developed by using the game itself, and acquired by mixer? Just to show to users and to press how game really is?

But it is clear they do use floating cameras, watch the video again, all the way through, not just the part with the 'motorbike'.

user posted image

user posted image

P*ssy

HAHA biggrin.gif I SO AGREE WITH YOU lol.gif

Well, in this case, its a joke of nature as a real coffee bean does in fact look like snatch- complete with the slit down the center and the fat lips, so to speak. I should add, the beans I'm referring to you can find in your grocery's coffee/tea aisle if they have the grinder setup so you can grind your own. I don't know if they look like that coming from the field.