Rockstar COMONNNNNNNN !

C.ompton

well, stop fighting in here. Don't say who gives a sh!t to these small details. As you know there are tons of topics about glitches in here and other forums.

I mean Rockstar can do more. Xbox 360 and PS3 =/= PS2

I hope the game gets delay if it is going to be like this.

In this picture there are 2 serious problems,

1- The lady is not even holding the steering wheel. Just look how stupid it looks like.

2- Drive AI sucks ! She turns so FAKEly !!!!!! she goes goes goes goes and turn the car to the left so fast. I mean look at the movie, it looks fake

user posted image

Tsuroslammed.™

ishouldntbehere

im glad you pointed it out. I'm sure R* wouldn't have noticed it without your keen eye!!! awesome!!! good show!!! cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gificon14.gificon14.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif make out with me.

So, who gives a sh*t about such small details? tounge2.gif

Man, I don't know what's more pathetic, your constant idiotcy, or the gay ass complaining.

So I take it your going to be spending most of your time watching the peds drive? Pfft.

caprisig.jpg

well, stop fighting in here. Don't say who gives a sh!t to these small details. As you know there are tons of topics about glitches in here and other forums.

1- The lady is not even holding the steering wheel. Just look how stupid it looks like.

2- Drive AI sucks ! She turns so FAKEly !!!!!! she goes goes goes goes and turn the car to the left so fast. I mean look at the movie, it looks fake

user posted image

Dude, please get a life! GTA IV is a VIDEO GAME of course video games are gonna look FAKE!

Seriously, over half the members on this site needs to chill and face reality, GTA IV is only a video game, log off this site and go for a walk...most of you need this!

Well, I can understand him. I mean, detail is what this game is all about. What do people who have hands-on previews of the game say?

"There's so much detail!"

"The small details..."

Etc, etc, etc...

I mean, you can't blame him for nitpicking. Rockstar has promised a lot, and maybe that was a shot in the foot.

Mr. Self Destruct

user posted image

Hey douchebag, don't like it?

Don't buy it.

Really, it would be easier on all of us.

(who knows, you might even get a life.)

user posted image

Yea? so go make a better game!

If you take a look at the guy, when he turns the steering wheel to make that turn. He is turning the wheel differently. Im guessing that there are more than 1 animation for making a turn? But the chick had her hands on the center of the steering wheel. That might be another animation or a glitch that randomly happens sad.gif

josophmagrea89
Well, I can understand him. I mean, detail is what this game is all about. What do people who have hands-on previews of the game say?

"There's so much detail!"

"The small details..."

Etc, etc, etc...

I mean, you can't blame him for nitpicking. Rockstar has promised a lot, and maybe that was a shot in the foot.

detail is what a game is all about you reckon? wrong it is mostly about the gameplay not every little detail has to be perfect.

I've talked with the mods here and I also had some assumptions that yes, the folks at the higher up of Rockstar DO in fact look at the forums here, as I was told, to gauge fans reaction to their work... After all, it's one of the best ways of doing that.

I think they'd prefer not to read a bunch of spam though, these guys are rather busy and don't have the time to fritter and waste