when the glas breaks

Antdoggxiv

I dont really care that much about it just thought id bring it up..

In That Dilettante video when he breaks the glass it falls to the ground realisticly but dissapears, should it stay there?

BTW I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS DAMN GAME LIKE ALL YOU GUYS ALL THIS NEW INFO IS MAKIN ME CRY LOL

Wow Nice find !

Rockstar needs to stop ruining the game. They said the shattered glasses wont be gone and cops will chase you if they see them on a car or inside a car

Tsuroslammed.™

Yes, there was another thread about this and no rockstar did not say that.

They said you could get one star if a cop saw the window broken in your car, not if they the saw glass on the ground.

No problem with the glass desapearing but I don't understand the problem with police? mercie_blink.gif

There is no cop in this scene...

Edit:

Yes, there was another thread about this and no rockstar did not say that.

They said you could get one star if a cop saw the window broken in your car, not if they the saw glass on the ground.

That means that if you drive a car you steal by breaking the glass and cops noticed the glass break when you are driving they will be after you?

That would be awesome but I doubt. monocle.gif

Edited by LemKo

Wow Nice find !

Rockstar needs to stop ruining the game. They said the shattered glasses wont be gone and cops will chase you if they see them on a car or inside a car

Rockstar needs to stop running the game? You really are a joke C.ompton. Thanks for the laugh. Oh no, glass disappears after its been broken the game is ruined. First of all get your facts right they never said glass will remain once its been broken, and btw they said cops will react if they notice a smashed window, if that's what you were getting at in the last part of your post. You fail.

Edited by Darrel

BulletproofShooter

An insignificant object disappears after performing it's little trick? OH GOD SAY IT ISN'T SO GAMING AS WE KNOW IT IS RUINED! PRAY TO GOD NOW BECAUSE THERE'S GOING TO BE NO MERCY!