blocking out the other islands

taza93

A popular topic on gta 4 sites is will they have road blocks on bridges when you first start the game. So can you guys put any ideas you have what should happen or what you think of this.

Since its in the post 9/11 period maybe there has been a terrorist threat on Algonquin(manhhaten) so instead of having a sign an a couple of orange cones blocking your way have a big military or fbi blockade with swat and stuff blocking your way.

He's asking what or who are blocking off the bridge like istead of a road block he thinks it's the army/fbi with swat vans.

Well, in that case, some heavy military blocking bridges seems plausible. They might even fire off some warning shots if you get too close.

So it will be like SA?? I dont know how for you guys well.. yes there was a blockade but you could easily get around it and if you did.. you'd get 5 stars.. so if it's that what you want then it'll be old..

I thought terrorists being the reason for island blockage had already been confirmed? Or did I just imagine that?

It was reported by a magazine, but I don't think that R* has had any comment on how it will be done, hopefully preserving the lie put forth in the magazine. It would be cool to have military guarding the bridges though. But I do have doubts of the magazine's claims, since only 1 has reported that.