please

dodgeviper500

dodgeviper500

can some please post the a picture from the hybrid trailer where its shows all the exotic cars and the hybrid at that dealership

That's some nice cars! Especially that 'Used' one (dented hood, which looks great)

Well, the dented one is the Dilettante.

I think it's the one the woman hits in the shot directly before they show the car lot.

Can anyone read the small print?  confused.gif

Offer only valid with Major credit card. Price does not include taxes and fees. Price applies only to standard Hybrid *****. The Dilettante is from the producer of ***** Automobiles.

Edited by Californian
user posted image

Offer only valid with Major credit card. Price does not include taxes and fees. Price applies only to standard Hybrid Sedans. The Karin Delittante is from the producer of Karin Automobiles.

filled in the blanks

Offer only valid with major credit card. Price does not include taxes and fees. Price applies only to standard hybrid Sedans. The Karin Dilettante is a product of Karin Automobiles.

Offer only valid with Major credit card. Price does not include taxes and fees. Price applies only to standard Hybrid Sedans. The Karin Delittante is from the producer of Karin Automobiles.

filled in the blanks

Ok, thanks! There you go guys...

user posted image

The exotics are my favorite and in reality, a reason I favored driving simulators like Test Drive and Need For Speed as well as Outrun, etc. Even bought LA Rush for PS2, while my friend laughs, there's still some interesting aspects to that road game... I love there's an 80s Cutlass Supreme you get to race... I owned two 1982 models myself!!

That's some nice cars! Especially that 'Used' one (dented hood, which looks great)

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, looks like the brown one hit a pole.

Omg!!!! the blue one looks just like an aston martin db9  monocle.gif

....Looks like a Jaguar to me.

...are you blind?

Aston martin:

user posted image

Jaguar:

user posted image

DEFINATLY not a Jaguar...

Edited by fishing4monkeys

look at the car behind the aston martin it looks like a tuned muscle car! maybe a ford mustang

There are lots of cars that looks similar to road cars in this game - more so than in any other GTA's. The red one looks like a Marcos, the Delittante looks like a Citroen C4 (at the front at least) and I've seen a few others that look like real cars.

Lol @ fishing4monkeys - that's a concept Jaguar, so not exactly generic.

JonnyVercetti

Lol, That Aston Martin is just sitting their waiting to be jacked by Niko! lol.gif

Then i'm gonna come back and steal the dented one tounge.gif

Lol @ fishing4monkeys - that's a concept Jaguar, so not exactly generic.

Yeah I just searched and picked a car from each company tounge.gif My point still stands though, no way that's a Jaguar...

EDIT: I added a different picture for the jaguar.

Edited by fishing4monkeys

look at the car behind the aston martin it looks like a tuned muscle car! maybe a ford mustang

lol NOT! it's probably Lambo, someone also said Ford GT but definitely not a mustang... turn.gif

The Ford GT look alike could be back - it was the Bullitt before.

Jag's and Aston's look pretty similar, but it looks more DB9ish than XK. I've seen a new Civic somewhere too.

The car next to the dilettante looks a little like a Nissan Fairlady 300ZX. Anyone else agrees?

user posted image

user posted image

The car next to the dilettante looks a little like a Nissan Fairlady 300ZX. Anyone else agrees?

user posted image

user posted image

You mean the red car? orly.gifsuicidal.gif

I'm looking forward to the new car damage-system happy.gif

lol, I remember that in gta 3/ vice etc. when u crashed ur car in front, the hood and windshield could be completely destroyed, without even a scratch on the bumper happy.gif

1ST Lamborghini

2ND Aston Martin

3RD McLaren F1

4TH Porsche Carrera

5TH Toyota Prius(Citroen C4 headlights)