Cranes

Freedom360

Does anyone remember in Grand Theft Auto 3 the cranes where you could bring vehicles and the crane would pick up the car, and flatten them, and then give you money for them? colgate.gif

I think That would be awesome if that returned. It was easy money.

I also think that it would be more fun this time around because it is harder to steal cars, and stuff.

Idk, But I searched the forums and found nothing on this subject...

Discus... cool.gif

RandomHero157

user posted image

Sparta_leadhead

I sware I seen someone operating a crane in a vid somewhere...

But yea, taking someones head off from end of the arm of a crane would kick ass!

Yeah but I am not talking about sniping. I am talking about you putting your car in a designated area and then the crane picks it up smashes it and then gives you money for it. Yeah I agree there was easier ways of making money. But I think this would be fun. And Sniping is going to be awesome, even though that is not what I am talking about.

RandomHero157

user posted image

Does anyone remember in Grand Theft Auto 3 the cranes where you could bring vehicles and the crane would pick up the car, and flatten them, and then give you money for them? colgate.gif

I also think that it would be more fun this time around because it is harder to steal cars, and stuff.

Discus... cool.gif

Yes, it was like that in GTA and GTA2 (if you ever bothered to play either of those games)

I just played GTA3 again and what you forgot already is that part of the side missions only works for police and emergency vehicles, not anything... unless you mean the one by the auto dealership and not the docks, but that isn't a crane in my mind, as much as the other.

Anywho, It's like robberies/home invasions in San An, it wasn't worth the trouble for the cash. What bothered me is we went from $1000 for PaynSpray to $100, so money will be a real issue and I think we'll find a few of the extra FUNDS raising of past GTAs, outside of missions.

Do you guys favor the betting shops returning?

Discus... cool.gif

Why smash it when you can chop it at the chop shop for money.