NOTICE THIS

NYC PATROL

Did you(obviously) notice near the end of the vid the announcer says "Starting at 39,999"...Does this mean after a hell of alot of gameplay hours we can have enough money to purchase cars?...Does this also point to Gas in the game?, Why would the car be so expensive?...Well, your thoughts?

I think people really are reading into these teasers abit too much. Its an advert for something, its going to have a price, I'm sure in previous GTA radio ads prices were mentioned but you didn't pay for or buy what it was.

Just do what you did in every other GTA game and nab it when noones watching tounge.gif

I think people really are reading into these teasers abit too much. Its an advert for something, its going to have a price, I'm sure in previous GTA radio ads prices were mentioned but you didn't pay for or buy what it was.

Just do what you did in every other GTA game and nab it when noones watching tounge.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy cars (which is a "borrowed" idea from saints row) I am very confident that you can even before watching this vid. Another thing what they meant by "starting at" They said fully customizable so that will make the car more money.

You probably could buy them like in saints row, i hope you can, so that way i can go to the dealership test drive it and never comeback. or even better smash the sales man with a bat then take his money torch the &^**() place and then take the car. or just go jack some people like some people mentioned.

My XBOX360 broke

Just do what you did in every other GTA game and nab it when noones watching  tounge.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy cars (which is a "borrowed" idea from saints row) I am very confident that you can even before watching this vid. Another thing what they meant by "starting at" They said fully customizable so that will make the car more money.

lol its not particularly hard to think of purchasing cars from dealerships. They could of introduced this feature in Vice city, but obviously there were reasons for it no to be included.

Edited by Darrel

I'm thinking it might be included in the game, but not that expensive.

Maybe an illegal dealership? I think we would need to purchase cars sometimes, to stay safe.

Hate to ask, but I've used the search tool to no avail. Can I get a link to this video (Karin Cars)? How did it fall into your hands? There's nothing on the Official website...

Hate to ask, but I've used the search tool to no avail. Can I get a link to this video (Karin Cars)? How did it fall into your hands? There's nothing on the Official website...

It's on the official site under "goods and services"

Here's the direct link to it.

Buying cars will be a pretty snazzy thing to do in GTA4.

Since stealing cars in GTA4 will be a lot more difficult this time around, then buying cars will probably be in.

FartyFartknocker

Uhhh,

You could purchase cars in the other GTAs as well.. which was around BEFORE Saints Rows.

user posted image

It would be great if in GTA IV you really have to watch out for your money, like if you run out of it, you become a bum biggrin.gif

That would add a new element of gameplay and immersion.

if you bought it for that much, it would be a kick in the ass if ya had to buy gas for it too, ofcourse if thats if u think it may have that realism

On the topic of notcing things in that video, did anyone notice the two British flags hanging on the left hand building in the scene where the guy is hit? Also there's a blood stain on the bumper when she hits him.