[Actors/Source]PEDS in SA Vol 1

ceedj

PEDS in San Andreas Vol 1

by ceedj

Don't like 'em? Don't use 'em. wink.gif

These are PED replacements for San Andreas, letting you use members of the PEDS cast as an actor or a player skin.

To use as replacement peds, either rename a MALE ped (for Burt and Danny) or a FEMALE ped (Mary and Jessica) in peds.ide to ACTOR, actor or rename the txd and dff to the ped(s) you're replacing. I'd go with the first option, as extra actors don't count towards the 5 object limit on the game, and it's easier to change a text file.

Included in this volume:

Burt (HMYRI from VC) - burt.dff/burt.txd

Danny (HMYST from VC) - danny.dff/danny.txd

Mary (HFYBU from VC) - mary.dff/mary.txd

Jessica (WFYSH from VC) - jess.dff/jess.txd

(The original WFYSH has shopping bags; this one actually uses Mary's hands in place of the bags. Also, the faces on the Burt and Danny models look a little rough close up - these are Rockstars' models - look at PEDS seasons 1 and 2; the same flaws are there.)

Get your favorite IMG tool (there are many; do a search!) and load your new files, making sure to back-up and delete the old ped files if you renamed them; again, the first option is best. Rebuild if necessary and then fire up the game.

Use your favorite actor spawner and viola! PEDS in the game! The jaws have been enabled, so for instance, with San An Studios, these actors will be able to use the mouth on/off commands, simulating lip-synch.

You can also use these actors as the player, but you will either need a skin changer that resets the player muscle and fat stats, or do it yourself via SCM code. The Pawfect Skin changer and San An Studios do this for you. If you are good with SCM coding, you can also use all of these actors as SPECIAL actors, keeping them out of the random ped pool.

THESE ARE NOT 3 PART PLAYER MODELS! I have no intentions of making any. SO DON'T ASK.

These models are also ideal for the client side of SA-MP and the like.

I totally suck at modeling, but these conversions aren't too bad. If you feel you can improve them, don't whine about it - do it! I've included the 3DS Max 7 scenes (you need Kam's tools), the 3DS Meshes and the tga files for the materials. If you make a new material with a new name, just be sure to change the internal name in the txd after importing your new bitmap.

Mangle it, distribute it, whatever. But you MUST include this README and all the source files. A link to www.pawfectmedia.com would be nice, but not required.

Coming soon: Dr. Snidely, Don, the Bum and Bill

Have fun!

DOWNLOAD (662 K ZIP)

user posted image

Get Tommy Vercetti as a PED here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=313404

Edited by ceedj

i like <3

an idea for you - do some rapper ped models, :3 like tupac, game and etc

their really good. thanks.

GaryRoachSanderson

nice! I like the VC peds more than SA ones! Can you also convert the 3 strippers inside the Pole Position Club to replace the SA ones? The SA ones really suck in my opinion and I prefer the 3 VC ones. Anyhow this are great and the Tommy is great too! good work!

Can you also convert the 3 strippers inside the Pole Position Club to replace the SA ones? The SA ones really suck in my opinion

You know that's a bad choice of words, don't you? lol.gif

Sorry for being completely off-topic, but I really couldn't resist.

PEDS in San Andreas Vol 1

by ceedj

Don't like 'em? Don't use 'em. wink.gif

These are PED replacements for San Andreas, letting you use members of the PEDS cast as an actor or a player skin.

To use as replacement peds, either rename a MALE ped (for Burt and Danny) or a FEMALE ped (Mary and Jessica) in peds.ide to ACTOR, actor or rename the txd and dff to the ped(s) you're replacing. I'd go with the first option, as extra actors don't count towards the 5 object limit on the game, and it's easier to change a text file.

Included in this volume:

Burt (HMYRI from VC) - burt.dff/burt.txd

Danny (HMYST from VC) - danny.dff/danny.txd

Mary (HFYBU from VC) - mary.dff/mary.txd

Jessica (WFYSH from VC) - jess.dff/jess.txd

(The original WFYSH has shopping bags; this one actually uses Mary's hands in place of the bags. Also, the faces on the Burt and Danny models look a little rough close up - these are Rockstars' models - look at PEDS seasons 1 and 2; the same flaws are there.)

Get your favorite IMG tool (there are many; do a search!) and load your new files, making sure to back-up and delete the old ped files if you renamed them; again, the first option is best. Rebuild if necessary and then fire up the game.

Use your favorite actor spawner and viola! PEDS in the game! The jaws have been enabled, so for instance, with San An Studios, these actors will be able to use the mouth on/off commands, simulating lip-synch.

You can also use these actors as the player, but you will either need a skin changer that resets the player muscle and fat stats, or do it yourself via SCM code. The Pawfect Skin changer and San An Studios do this for you. If you are good with SCM coding, you can also use all of these actors as SPECIAL actors, keeping them out of the random ped pool.

THESE ARE NOT 3 PART PLAYER MODELS! I have no intentions of making any. SO DON'T ASK.

These models are also ideal for the client side of SA-MP and the like.

I totally suck at modeling, but these conversions aren't too bad. If you feel you can improve them, don't whine about it - do it! I've included the 3DS Max 7 scenes (you need Kam's tools), the 3DS Meshes and the tga files for the materials. If you make a new material with a new name, just be sure to change the internal name in the txd after importing your new bitmap.

Mangle it, distribute it, whatever. But you MUST include this README and all the source files. A link to www.pawfectfilms.com would be nice, but not required.

Coming soon: Dr. Snidely, Don, the Bum and Bill

Have fun!

DOWNLOAD (662 K ZIP)

user posted image

Get Tommy Vercetti as a PED here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=313404

WOOOW COOL! cool.gif

WTF? The Download link is Corrupted

Not Found

The requested URL /CJ/PEDS_SAVol1.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Fixed, thanks.

Please edit out the quote of the first post from your post. Not at all necessary. Thanks again.

GaryRoachSanderson
Can you also convert the 3 strippers inside the Pole Position Club to replace the SA ones? The SA ones really suck in my opinion

ok wat do i call them then? Dancers? tounge.gif haha...

Exotic dancers yes.

Fixed, thanks.

Please edit out the quote of the first post from your post. Not at all necessary. Thanks again.

You Dont Have That Fixed dozingoff.gifdozingoff.gif The Download link is Corrupdet -.-

GaryRoachSanderson

Exotic dancers yes.

OK then. tounge.gif hope ceedj can convert the 3 Exotic Dancers from VC then biggrin.gif

Fixed, thanks.

You Dont Have That Fixed dozingoff.gifdozingoff.gif The Download link is Corrupdet -.-

Just downloaded and extracted, it works fine. Check your browser settings.

And this isn't a request thread. Stop spamming it please.

Fixed, thanks.

Just downloaded and extracted, it works fine. Check your browser settings.

And this isn't a request thread. Stop spamming it please.

Ah ok Thank you The Download Link is Fixed coool!

• 3 months later...

i'm not having these. i'm having a player mods only on san andreas v2.00

Don't like 'em? Don't use 'em.

That Artur$MD's joke . . .

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Firefly8000

Hey CJ, great models, but i got a little problem with Danny, when i use Your SanAn Studios 3.3C and scroll down to where his model is, he is just a plain WHITE model, i see his Model but the skin (txd file) is simply white... i checked and made sure that the txd was there correctly, and it was. the skin i am using to replace with danny is vwmybox.txd/dff.......

all the others work great!can u please help danny is my favourite character in all of peds, so please!!!

have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif for the ones that work! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out id forgotten to rebuild the archieve when i gotten to danny's model. (must of been too Excited LOL) looking forward to next batch CJ!

Edited by Firefly8000

Hey CJ, great models, but i got a little problem with Danny, when i use Your SanAn Studios 3.3C and scroll down to where his model is, he is just a plain WHITE model, i see his Model but the skin (txd file) is simply white... i checked and made sure that the txd was there correctly, and it was. the skin i am using to replace with danny is vwmybox.txd/dff.......

all the others work great!can u please help danny is my favourite character in all of peds, so please!!!

have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif for the ones that work! biggrin.gif

nice bump suicidal.gif

• 8 months later...

All files reuploaded, please change any external links you have from pawfectfilms to pawfectmedia. All directories should be the same. Maybe. wink.gif