Will we finally get to do Backflips on Motorcycles

Dotseoem

I really hope you'll be able to perform backflips while on motorcycles this time.

What's the point of the helmet if you can't do crazy stunts!?(yeh, I know it's for health too)

Is there a reason R* didn't allow us to do them in other GTAs or was it really something impossible with their last engine?

Please tell me what you think. Should Euphoria(/Europhia/Endorphin) solve this?

I'd think that with Euphoria you'd be even less likely to do motocycle flips. It all depends on what happens when Niko rides the bike and tries to do a wheelie. Do his knees stay under the handlebars or not? If they do, yes, you MAY be able to do backflips, if his leg muscles are strong enough. If not, no chance. Unless you use a button combination to do a flip (X + backwards = flip) instead of just backwards for a wheelie.

Euphoria doesn't control everything in the game. Some people seem to think it can do everything they want. Euphoria creates real time reactions to the world.

Back flips were something they left out, and should put in. I hated trying to do them and just falling off.

Euphoria doesn't control everything in the game. Some people seem to think it can do everything they want. Euphoria creates real time reactions to the world.

Back flips were something they left out, and should put in. I hated trying to do them and just falling off.

I know it can't do everything, but with a light dirt bike it should be possible.

When you do them in other GTAs, you would just turn and see your character struggle.

I hated that! angry.gif

EDIT: And I'm sure each bike should have it's "real-world", weight comparison.

I only heard about the new physics of cars...I think. confused.gif Each car is going to handle uniquely, so...

Edited by Dotseoem

OK, sorry. Let me rephrase. 'real time reactions to the world for AI', not for cars'.

The handling of cars has been tweaked, and is apparently better.

Whether or not Euphoria controls this action.. it should be put in.. but it shouldn't be something thats easy to do and you can do it all the time.. and it should look pro as hell when you land one.

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

Whether or not Euphoria controls this action.. it should be put in.. but it shouldn't be something thats easy to do and you can do it all the time.. and it should look pro as hell when you land one.

LOL! Yea that's what I meant by "weight". lol.gif

The Character's and bike's/vechile's weight should be just right.