GTA IV

Wamego

I have broken english so pleas corect if wrong. they say that niko uses edorphia so will he have balance? I mean can he fal over if he is punshed? Sorry if this has been discused i dont no how to tell i wished they had this in my langage suicidal.gif

user posted image

Which language is native for you? YOu could offer the question in both if possible, but has to have translation.

As for the question, you can push other people and peds (pedestrians) can push each other, but we haven't heard much on it so I am thinking it's very minor feature so far

Do you like the strong stuff? Well the game uses the Euphoria engine to make the physics more realistic. Hey jumps off the Crysler Building will be quite realistic.

CosmosTheMouse

What you heard is true.

The euphoria engine is used to give realistic movement and balance.

For movements like this....

Yep. The Euphoria engine essentially gives characters a skeleton and nervous system. It also generates animation on the fly so that no two actions ever produce an identical result.

Characters will try to keep their balance if pushed, punched or kicked and react differently each time. They'll also try to grab hold of objects to prevent them from falling and to help themselves up. They react realistically to being shot in various parts of the body, and don't necessarily die from certain types of wound.

Edited by paddyboy

Which language is native for you? YOu could offer the question in both if possible, but has to have translation.

As for the question, you can push other people and peds (pedestrians) can push each other, but we haven't heard much on it so I am thinking it's very minor feature so far

Don't bother asking him to right in his native language, its probably just a person who can speak normal and says "Dodnt madke fun off mey"

The game is fueled by Endorphin, Euphoria, and Rockstar's R.A.G.E. engine that powered Rockstar's Table Tennis. (Which was actually just a test really.) The AI will react to their environment in real-time, so yes, they will probably have a center of balance or something of the sort.

Don't bother asking him to right in his native language, its probably just a person who can speak normal and says "Dodnt madke fun off mey"

We'll give him the benefit of the doubt. happy.gif Oh and it's write not right.

Heyyyyyyyyyy Marhaba afandi ! lol I'm not turk but I have been in Turkey.

Ata Turk FTW !

Turkey is absolutely cool. Pretty girls and sh!t

Tsuroslammed.™

no my langage is Truk i am lernin english so belive me or not

Inst that flag under your name Micronesian? Edit: Ok you got to it before me lol.

Inst that flag under your name Micronesian?

Good Googlin! colgate.gif Your is Romanian right? sneaky2.gif

No its Andoran... dozingoff.gifsleepy.gif

No it's Romanian. Have faith in your homeland!

I do have pride, I'm just having a laugh. You better know the flag, we didn't qualify for Euro 2008 with one of the highest number of points in the groups for nothing. colgate.gif

Might lack a keyboard for that then... As other are saying, it's new AI physics, but doesn't mean it will be thinking on it's own, just generating different results dependant on force feedback and locations of collisions

I do have pride, I'm just having a laugh. You better know the flag, we didn't qualify for Euro 2008 with one of the highest number of points in the groups for nothing. colgate.gif

We didn't qualify either. I think David Beckham had the wrong haircut wink.gif

The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed tech vids mention how Euphoria and Endorphin give characters a sense of self-preservation. So they will, in fact, think for themselves to a minor degree.

The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed tech vids mention how Euphoria and Endorphin give characters a sense of self-preservation. So they will, in fact, think for themselves to a minor degree.

Yes and Lucas Arts own the Euphoria Engine so George Lucas will be getting a nice profit off this.

Yes and Lucas Arts own the Euphoria Engine so George Lucas will be getting a nice profit off this.

Do Lucas Arts own Natural Motion (the creators of the Endorphin technology and subsequently the Euphoria engine)?

Do Lucas Arts own Natural Motion (the creators of the Endorphin technology and subsequently the Euphoria engine)?

I think so. If they don't own it then they would of put alot of money into it.

To reiterate: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunl...technology.html

Edited by rowben86

I think so. If they don't own it then they would of put alot of money into it.

To reiterate: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunl...technology.html

A little further research leads me to believe that Natural Motion are an independent company.

Nowadays, a great deal of game software (things like the Havok physics engine and the Unreal game engine) is licensed by development teams. These technologies are created by dedicated teams, who presumably get paid either in a licensing fee or royalties.

DMM is also being licensed by Lucas Arts. It was created by Pixelux Entertainment.

Yo, you are cold, son. cold. I can't stop laughing. Leave him alone. He's "lernin" English. Don't this mf have a spell checker built in? I needed a good laugh this morning. The spell checker is cool. Leave the Turkish alone, man.

So does that make you Trukish? Truker? A Truk? What?

I'm from a country you've probably never heard of. Brooklyn. It's on the map. biggrin.gif

Edited by WalkItOff

The amount of incorrect information in this thread is astounding. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Especially in forums.

oldschoolsigs22.png

Yo, you are cold, son. cold. I can't stop laughing. Leave him alone. He's "lernin" English. Don't this mf have a spell checker built in? I needed a good laugh this morning. The spell checker is cool. Leave the Turkish alone, man.

So does that make you Trukish? Truker? A Truk? What?

I'm from a country you've probably never heard of. Brooklyn. It's on the map. biggrin.gif

You stupid, son. But you got me LMAO over here.