Just Some Quick Random Questions... (PS2)

Captsensible23

Captsensible23

When you enter your Portland safehouse, doesn't matter what time of day. Is it always foggy? Not to the extend of unbearable but noticable. The weather can be fine outside.

Also when you are listening to the radio and you stack your motocycle does the radio skip songs when you get back on it?

Cheers wink.gif

When you enter your Portland safehouse, doesn't matter what time of day. Is it always foggy? Not to the extend of unbearable but noticable. The weather can be fine outside.

Also when you are listening to the radio and you stack your motocycle does the radio skip songs when you get back on it?

Cheers wink.gif

I don't understand what you are saying but I've never notice they fog really and I play the ps2 game also. And I don't understand you second question can you rephrase it?

Captsensible23

Is it always foggy in the Portland safehouse, doesn't matter what the weather is like outside?

and when your driving a bike and your listening to the radio say LCFR Chatterbox and then you stack and then you get back on the radio changes say to Breathing World. Does that happen to you? I find it very annoying. confused.gif

I've just loaded one of my LCS saves to check into the fog for you and it does seem a little "misty" not really noticeable until you said something lol but you were talking about "stacking" a motorcycle excuse me for being an idiot but I don't understand sorry if I can't help you any further

I believe he is talking about crashing and being thrown from the bike. And, Yes, the radio glitch on a bike is known. The radio will either skip, re-start, or change stations after a crash.

The mist in the Portland safehouse is for ambiance, looking like a small smoky parlor. Just for effect.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Captsensible23

Thanks for clearing that up.

When I say "stacking" I mean like crashing, falling off, bailing. I'm from Aus.

lol thank God for the aussie homies that stack thing was bothering me lol I thought I was missing something.

I was wondering just how you "stack" motorcycles myself...

...so if the damn neighbor kid annoys me and I shove a broom handle through his spokes, making him fly over the handlebars, I have "stacked" him?

Captsensible23

not stacked him but "made him stack or made him stack it." Don't ask me were it comes from. I have been reading post were I've had to look up the lingo to see what it means. When you fall off "I stacked it"