Instant Replays?

acma

Do you think an instant replay feature would be possible? Y'know, something like skate./Halo 3? San Andreas for the Xbox had one, but it was only a few seconds and it had no audio. I think it'd be awesome to show off random events that happen, with Euphoria and such. It might also be nice for Machinima makers. What do you think?

I was thinking about that too, they say "no experience will be the same for different players" so what i'd like to do is show my experiences! oh well, a replay editor like in Skate would be awesome and work perfect in my eyes!

i wanna save cool exploisions and people getting shot from building tops etc smile.gif

yea , and u can put the camera where ever u want

not like in skate ..

but like in halo

so you can put it low to the ground and see how niko's face is grinding over the ground when he just fell of his bike

That would be a really cool feature...I've always wanted to be able to go back and watch something crazy that happened during a chase.

I don't see it happening yet, this is the first major release on 360/PS3, So I think they'll work more on gameplay. Maybe in future GTA's/PC GTA IV though.

user posted image

I don't see it happening yet, this is the first major release on 360/PS3, So I think they'll work more on gameplay. Maybe in future GTA's/PC GTA IV though.

dont get our hopes down boi sad.gif

From what has been said i think a replay function in GTAIV is likely however the scope and depth of this feature are any ones guess.