Bring out the drugs people!

ABM

Well well, been hearing about the LC nightlife and all talk about the bad things that can happen at night.

Bad folks come out, you get mugged, packed clubs and drug dealers.. so lets stop there, at the dealers.

Now you guys have another person who is refering to Saints Row, but live with it wink.gif

In Saints Row you can smoke and drink, well, we all know you can drink in this game but is it possible to buy drugs from theese dealers? would be a nice little feature, now that we know that they come out at night.

So, is this anything thats been released or just fiction atm?

(sorry if posted earlier, searched the forums and didnt find anything)

That would be awesome!! Like Narc (ps2) you could take various kinds of uppers,downers,screamers,laughers..

All with various effects to vision and the ability to move properly. Great idea!! colgate.gif

Welcome by the way biggrin.gif

~>>TsingTao<<~

Id like to see this feature but only as a form of making serious money, No stupid blurry effects although i'm open to this really as i've never seen this type of thing before.

Its like a finger pointing away to the Moon,

Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

MSN: [email protected]

Grand Theft Auto IV

29 April 2008

EA Games® made me do it £££££ :(

That would be awesome!! Like Narc (ps2) you could take various kinds of uppers,downers,screamers,laughers..

All with various effects to vision and the ability to move properly. Great idea!!

Welcome by the way

yeah, i know! it would be great!

and thanks, buddy! biggrin.gif

It's gonna be gritty, dark and New York like.

P.S. Don't refer to Saints Row.

yeah, i know, but that wasnt the topic confused.gif

and i have to refer to something so you know what im talking about.

Id like to see this feature but only as a form of making serious money, No stupid blurry effects although i'm open to this really as i've never seen this type of thing before.

you mean like Niko making alittle dealing on the side to earn some extra cash?

~>>TsingTao<<~

you mean like Niko making alittle dealing on the side to earn some extra cash?

Yes mate, Earn by day, Earn by night ;-) Kill inbetween.

Its like a finger pointing away to the Moon,

Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

MSN: [email protected]

Grand Theft Auto IV

29 April 2008

EA Games® made me do it £££££ :(

whack the dealer,take his stash,sell it or use it;)

or buy it if you want a high. Let Nico OD before taken to the hospital

Yes mate, Earn by day, Earn by night ;-) Kill inbetween.

haha, the way to roll! ^^

whack the dealer,take his stash,sell it or use it;)

or buy it if you want a high. Let Nico OD before taken to the hospital

actually sounds like a good idea that would work in the game!

That'd be a nice feature. The contaminated water concept could be a good idea for a cheat code too. If drugs were in the game, there could be a cheat code to have all peds doped up.

P.S. Saints Row. Sue me.

Drugs- Food for the weak, incompetent, and simple minded. I hope peds can be drug addicts in GTA 4 so I could kill them all...

Edited by CrazyJim

Drugs... food for the weak, incompetent, and simple minded. I hope peds can be drug addicts in GTA 4 so I could kill them all...

bitter

Drugs... food for the weak, incompetent, and simple minded. I hope peds can be drug addicts in GTA 4 so I could kill them all...

bitter

Bitter maybe but truthfully yes... Sorry dude the world isnt sweet sometimes it does taste bitter.

True,but killing people just because they`re addicts,it`s just sad. I prefer killing coppers,they tend to be a pain in the ass

Niko doesn't seem like the drug taking type. There will be drug references in the game (the mission with Little Jacob for example) but I doubt that Niko will be using any as part of the gameplay.

Niko doesn't seem like the drug taking type. There will be drug references in the game (the mission with Little Jacob for example) but I doubt that Niko will be using any as part of the gameplay.

Nico seems to be the coke/amphetamine taking kind of guy.

hmph, i mean, why not? we already saw some drug dealers in SA but then the hardcore-thug-hustlin'-straight ghetto ass Carl Johnsson told em "nooo *whine* bug off!"

i thought just that part of the game was alittle girly like, but maybe thats just me.

btw guys, just to go off topic, after all i started the thread wink.gif

does anyone know if there actually will be kids in the game??

refering to this video:

06:05 into it they say "you can see little kids go by" and yada-yada, and cant really tell if thats a kid or not, someone who can?

BulletproofShooter

Agreed. There really is no room for drug mechanics in the game other than references, drug dealers, etc. This is a game revolving around relationships with characters, the storyline, and trying to live another day while at the same time dealing with the past (as is the tradition with all GTA games thus far but this time there's no 'YOU ARE THE LORD OF THE CITY AT THE END AND ARE A MILLIONAIRE LOLOL'). The game is pushing it to the limit enough as it is, drug taking, etc would only worsen things in my opinion

It doesnt make sense for Niko to take drugs, but I would like to see it done better than in Saints Row (hes stoned lets blurr da screen lolz, oo now hes more stoned blurr it sum more, dis is way betta den San Andreas lolol)

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I don't believe you'll be able to smoke or drink or even take any drugs.

But I'm sure we'll be able to see others do it.

New account: Gezim