Do you....

Thestig95

I'm not sure of your question... are you posting this in the right section... this is Vice City general discussion... you might want the PC chat section located here.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

I'm not sure of your question... are you posting this in the right section... this is Vice City general discussion... you might want the PC chat section located here.

in fact that, u can move this topic to the General PC Chat

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

He could, but Spuds is an intelligent bloke. Until we know what the topic starter is asking, it's easier to take no action until we can be sure we're taking the right action. smile.gif

He could, but Spuds is an intelligent bloke. Until we know what the topic starter is asking, it's easier to take no action until we can be sure we're taking the right action. smile.gif

lol this is far off topic but I've heard phil collins' manager in VCS say bloody bloke what exact is a bloke I only hear english people say it but I never asked because when they say it their pissed off.

lol this is far off topic but I've heard phil collins' manager in VCS say bloody bloke what exact is a bloke I only hear english people say it but I never asked because when they say it their pissed off.[/b]

Another word for a male or man.

lol this is far off topic but I've heard phil collins' manager in VCS say bloody bloke what exact is a bloke I only hear english people say it but I never asked because when they say it their pissed off.

A bloke is a chap or a fellow. What you Americans might call a guy biggrin.gif

We don't only say it when we're pissed off. We might say to someone "You're a good bloke"

Steve

Bloke or Mate.... I've worked with some Aussies... my company in the US is 1/2 owned by an austrailian company... and a fair amount of employees from Austrailia have come over.... my favorite Aussie phrase...."No worries Mate"...

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP