Skin help

Claude GTA3

user posted image

Hello,can anyone remove all these weirdly colored pixels within the skin,I tried resizing and cleaning,but it ends up looking like crap. I also need help with his hair,it looks like he has dandruff.

These pixels may be small,but they sure kill the quality,they make the model look like crap ingame.

PS: See that awful mistake on the wrinkle on his pants near his zipper. Please put it on the right place.

PPS: If you don't see weirdly colored pixels,try zooming in.

Edited by Danny the III fan

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Uh, did you get this from the game itself? Is that how it looks in game? Or did the image quality changed?

I'm trying to figure out what's going on. turn.gif

Uh, did you get this from the game itself? Is that how it looks in game? Or did the image quality changed?

I'm trying to figure out what's going on. turn.gif

It's from the xbox version of GTA 3,but since GTA3 doesnt have the SA style camera,they just resized the original skin and put it on. Thats why it's sh*t,and no,there is no quality change,AT ALL.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

OK, right click,save,edit. and Zoom it in. you'll see how messed up it is...

If you cant fix that I'd like:

His hair to be a bit more clear

The wrinkle mistake on the third wrinkle next to his zipper (pants)

remove the two stripes from the pocket

user posted image

Did you export that .txd (from txd editor or whatever) as .png?

It's possible that you chose .gif or .jpg, in which case the image lost its quality.

The game doesn't focus on every single thing like "weird" pixels on his skin. If it's an untouched TXD, then it's fine.

Alternatively, download any player skin from thegtaplace or wherever, and if the "weirdly coloured pixels" as you call it are no longer there, cut its head section out and place it onto the original one.

Did you export that .txd (from txd editor or whatever) as .png?

It's possible that you chose .gif or .jpg, in which case the image lost its quality.

The game doesn't focus on every single thing like "weird" pixels on his skin. If it's an untouched TXD, then it's fine.

Alternatively, download any player skin from thegtaplace or wherever, and if the "weirdly coloured pixels" as you call it are no longer there, cut its head section out and place it onto the original one.

It was,and still is a .png,i didn't touch it at all. I might get rid of them by resizing and blurring.

user posted image