GTA SA V3.00 Steam Issue Assistance

Malaikalion

Ok I may have solved the problem with the steam version of GTA SA V3.00

After you get the file dowloaded.

1) R click on the game and go to properties

2) L Click on tab labled Local Files

3) L Click on verify integrety of game cache...

just follow these three steps. it will automatically start downloading any missing files and/or updates that it should do automatically.

I've had this same problem with other steam games and this has always worked for me. It is downloading the missing/update right now and still has a little way to go. If I find any more issues I'll be sure to post them.

I also have Xfire that I keep up in game. This is not causing any issues that are known at this time. Please feel free to contact me Via Xfire. malaikalioncub

By problems, do you mean the black screen that you get during the mission 'Are You Going to San Fierro?' and on a few other mission too. These kind of problems have been reported a lot on Steam games.

By problems, do you mean the black screen that you get during the mission 'Are You Going to San Fierro?' and on a few other mission too. These kind of problems have been reported a lot on Steam games.

Yes, I don't think I seen anyone that downloaded the game from steam, and got past that mission. Like in the mission help forum.

I haven't gotten to that mission yet. Forgive me the probelm initially was that at the very begining of the game when trying to ride the bike and following Sweet the game would CTD. This was fixable by the way I posted. If I get to the point in the mission Are you going to San Fierro and have that problem and find a way to fix It I will post it. I hope not to have any more problems with GTA: SA myself but things do happen.