Where would you want next GTA?

rasomaso

So where would you like the next GTA to take place if you could choose one city on the planet?

For me it's definitely Tokio, because of the Yakuza, the eastern style and because Tokio is one hell of a city! devil.gif

I think they should do a return to London, and instead of bieng a maniac man you should be a Thug with a hood and stuff and you could have your own teenage gangs and stuff...

but it would probably influence people to much so... wouldnt happen, would be a cool game though biggrin.gif

I think they should do London, and instead of bieng a maniac man you should be a Thug with a hood and stuff and you could have your own teenage gangs and stuff...

but it would probably influence people to much so... wouldnt happen, would be a cool game though biggrin.gif

That would be terrible!

I think they should keep it in america, maybe chicago?

Knight_Yellow

On the one hand i realy want a UK based GTA, but... i dont want all the stereotype crap so on the other hand i want it as far away from the Uk as possible.

Isn't that early? tounge.gif

Maybe Chicago, London, Paris, or Tokyo. I chosen this one only because they're well known and have a complex subway system, no other good reason.

I don't know why the people puts topics like this in GTAIV's forum . this forum is only for the next part of GTA series ( GTA IV ) .

I don't know why the people puts topics like this in GTAIV's forum . this forum is only for the next part of GTA series ( GTA IV ) .

Maybe because there is no "next GTA" section here. wow.gifbiggrin.gif Maybe I should have put it in GTAIII or Vice City... ph34r.gif

Btw is it Tokyo or Tokio? I'm a bit confused here, cause I know that in my language it's opposite from english, but I don't know which one is it. biggrin.gif

Edited by rasomaso

I say we have the next GTA in IRAQ! You could be one of the Terrorists there, and the main quest giver could be Osama. o_O

(just kidding btw)

How about the entire bay area...with SF and Oakland...etc.

Defff bay areaaaaa soundtrack includes e40 and turf talk

Welcome to Liberty City. At least we're not as racist as the Mid-West.

Maybe because there is no "next GTA" section here. wow.gifbiggrin.gif Maybe I should have put it in GTAIII or Vice City... ph34r.gif

Btw is it Tokyo or Tokio? I'm a bit confused here, cause I know that in my language it's opposite from english, but I don't know which one is it. biggrin.gif

Ok no problem , dude . I would like Rio De Janiro in brazil . but in fact that's too early to hope the city in the next next GTA , don't think the game will release before the end of 2010 .

Ok no problem , dude . I would like Rio De Janiro in brazil . but in fact that's too early to hope the city in the next next GTA , don't think the game will release before the end of 2010 .

In English, it's "Tokyo". And everywhere, it's "Rio de Janeiro" - nobody knows this one better than us, Brazilians. biggrin.gif

By the way, if it was set in Brazil, I'd prefer São Paulo (hometown, woohoo!), because of the same reasons I chosen Chicago, London, Paris, Tokyo above.

Texas they could make fun of Mexicans, hicks and have the southern crunk music and texas is ethnically diverse as well everyone gets sterotyped

In English, it's "Tokyo". And everywhere, it's "Rio de Janeiro" - nobody knows this one better than us, Brazilians. biggrin.gif

By the way, if it was set in Brazil, I'd prefer São Paulo (hometown, woohoo!), because of the same reasons I chosen Chicago, London, Paris, Tokyo above.

I want to go to Rio de Janeiro to learn Gracie ju jitsu.

Looks like it's running in circles,seems like Vice city's the one,then San Andreas.

But i don't think so,because with the density LC brings,these would degrade the fun.

You know Carcer City was rumoured for IV,but they decided to remake NY,it was easy for them coz they got their office there

Let's face it,Carcer City is the next.

LONDON WILL BE THE NEXT CITY IN GTA

THE MAIN FOCUS WILL BE AROUND AREAS LIKE BRIXTON, HARLESDEN, TOTTENHAM, HACKNEY, LEYTONSTONE, STONEBRIDGE, STREATHAM, PECKHAM, STOCKWELL, NEWHAM, KILBURN, KENSAL GREEN

LONDON IS ALOT MORE GANGSTA THAN YOU THINK

I wouldn't mind going back to an improved Vice City.

I think nobody wanted to state the obvious... Including myself! tounge.gif

i see it being in japan, or the midwest. if it was in the midwest tho, it wouldnt be a big city, maybe like green bay???

LONDON WILL BE THE NEXT CITY IN GTA

THE MAIN FOCUS WILL BE AROUND AREAS LIKE BRIXTON, HARLESDEN, TOTTENHAM, HACKNEY, LEYTONSTONE, STONEBRIDGE, STREATHAM, PECKHAM, STOCKWELL, NEWHAM, KILBURN, KENSAL GREEN

LONDON IS ALOT MORE GANGSTA THAN YOU THINK

icon13.gif